Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate Asian "women"

dominic

dominic

Officer
They do anything they can for white cock. They try to imitate wh*te women because they know they're superior to their subhuman mongoloid asses.

They literally change their names from LingPing to the whitest name possible, like Mary or Elizabeth. They dye their hair brown, lighten their skin. They get surgery on their gook eyes. All for chasing white cock.

And they soil white genes to create a hapa. It's funny as fuck when the kid comes out looking fully Asian.

you know, this is every ethnic foid actually now that I think about it. Their entire life goal is to attain white seed!

noodlewhores need to be a new menu in restaurants tbh.

They do anything they can for white cock. They try to imitate wh*te women because they know they're superior to their subhuman mongoloid asses.

They literally change their names from LingPing to the whitest name possible, like Mary or Elizabeth. They dye their hair brown, lighten their skin. They get surgery on their gook eyes. All for chasing white cock.

And they soil white genes to create a hapa. It's funny as fuck when the kid comes out looking fully Asian.

you know, this is every ethnic foid actually now that I think about it. Their entire life goal is to attain white seed!
Brutal as fuck. Ethnic toilets believe Nazi theories more deeply than most whites do. JFL.

Ching Chong Ling Ping

Lingling want white ding ding, fakecel if white

Reminder: most of the recent anti-Asian hate crimes have been targeted at noodlewhores.

GIGALIFEFUEL.

They refuse to love me long time.

well yea, its usually westernized asian women who are like this. Non westernized asian women can still be like this, but not as much. Like you mentioned, theres a reason why these whores try to act white, its because theyve been conditioned by western culture

well yea, its usually westernized asian women who are like this. Non westernized asian women can still be like this, but not as much. Like you mentioned, theres a reason why these whores try to act white, its because theyve been conditioned by western culture
True. Keep in mind the westernised rice in USA that arrived around the gold rush and even later were mostly poor degen southern Chinese slave labour stock. Just like their parents, their sole aim in life is social status. But unlike their ancestors who slavemaxxed to build railways or moneymaxx running grocery stores, the current generations of noodlefoids have been conditioned to associate whiteness with status. There lies the mental degeneration.
Whereas ricemen and ricecels largely continue the moneymaxx and model-citizen approach - but of course many will lust after white foids too.

Ricecels in the USA really should return to Australasia. Chadstralia and New Sheepland have space. Life is better for rice there, given the extensive Chinese influence.

The self hate is very extreme with noodlewhores. No other race of females hate themselves that much.

A lot of them genuinely believe that they are white. I kid you not and I am not saying it lightly or jokingly.

They have poorly developed self-identities and low self-esteem. If you've ever heard of Maslow's hierarchy of needs, noodlewhores are forever incapable of fulfilling the pyramid. To them, they believe that they have fulfilled all of those needs when they obtain a white dude. When in reality, all they've done is made themselves easily available to the first low to mid tier white dude that shows interest in them (because the white dude gave up on the much more attractive white or latina foids).

The self hate is very extreme with noodlewhores. No other race of females hate themselves that much.

A lot of them genuinely believe that they are white. I kid you not and I am not saying it lightly or jokingly.

They have poorly developed self-identities and low self-esteem. If you've ever heard of Maslow's hierarchy of needs, noodlewhores are forever incapable of fulfilling the pyramid. To them, they believe that they have fulfilled all of those needs when they obtain a white dude. When in reality, all they've done is made themselves easily available to the first low to mid tier white dude that shows interest in them (because the white dude gave up on the much more attractive white or latina foids).
I honestly think it's just because they're more intelligent than other minorities. Anyone intelligent recognizes the aesthetic superiority of white people. Naturally, this can lead to self loathing.