Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking despise female cosplayers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35336
  • Start date
Deleted member 35336

Deleted member 35336

Ul Fura
-
Hear me out, I don't mind cosplaying as a hobby in particular. As a matter of fact, I encourage it. Especially if you put effort into your costumes and are willing to interact with the community, but as with everything else, foids use it to garner attention and validation from beta faggots who suffer from chronic vagina worship syndrome. Always caked in makeup with half assed costumes that are always deliberately revealing, tarnishing the character they're supposed to portray. Fuck off. I don't want to see your fat, saggy tits you fat cheeto munching sow. Stop invading fanbases for attention you absolute fucking niggers of gender. You're not welcome and never will be until you fucking square up and start treating whatever you're impeding on with respect.

cosplay is cumskin worship , fursuits are based cuz they hide your subhuman body.

Good post. They just want attention. Normies and foids ruined the gaming industry.

Yup it's just attwhoring.

And the first rule of cosplay really pisses me off: "Cosplay is not consent". Off course it is only created to make foids "safe" from submales while whoring
Photo 2020 10 05 04 16 18

I was at an anime con today ded srs

full of mediocre looking cosplay foids and their simp boyfriends

shit is weak

would've been more fun if i was drunk

I was at an anime con today ded srs

full of mediocre looking cosplay foids and their simp boyfriends

shit is weak

would've been more fun if i was drunk
were the many incels?

Anime con in the west is an absolute joke. Online communities tend to give positive feedback even when the cosplayer is genuinely ugly. Cosplayers in China are way hotter. Ugly foids will be shamed and won't even show up. Most of them allow you to take pictures even at lewd angles.

Yes, they are still attention whoring, but at least you don't have to deal with saggy tits and learn lessons about body positivity.

Hear me out, I don't mind Ramcel as a hobby in particular. As a matter of fact, I ramcel it. Especially if you put effort into your Ramcel and are willing to interact with the Ramcel, but as with everything else, Ramcel use it to garner attention and validation from beta Ramcel who suffer from chronic Ramcel worship syndrome. Always caked in makeup with half assed Ramcel that are always deliberately Ramcel, tarnishing the character they're supposed to Ramcel. Fuck off. I don't want to see your fat, saggy tits you fat cheeto munching sow. Stop invading Ramcel for attention you absolute fucking Ramcel of gender. You're not welcome and never will be until you fucking square up and start treating whatever you're impeding on with Ramcel.

And the first rule of cosplay really pisses me off: "Cosplay is not consent". Off course it is only created to make foids "safe" from submales while whoring
View attachment 479654
Damn what a cute cosplay. The cheap fabric and ugly stonefaced foid with tons of makeup really add to the character portrayed here.

I remember when cosplaying used to be about a bunch of socially awkward guys coming together and having fun.

I can't enjoy a single hobby without foids invading it in order to attract male attention. Video games, online role-playing, anime, comic books, etc. These were all hobbies that foids made for yet now they're feeling "left out" because clearly men aren't allowed to do anything on their own without some toilet being involved.