Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normie festival eid is here

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
Foids talking about shopping and the latest dress they brought, many with their chad boyfriend's money. Chads spending time with their normie friends and girlfriends, and normies laughing and enjoying their time with their own friends and looking at beautiful foids on the streets who dress like that SPECIFICALLY to get attention from dicks.

Meanwhile the filthy subhuman like me isn't allowed to celebrate by circumstances. Subhuman wakes up in eid only to notice that he lost more hairs overnight and gained more pot belly and face fat. That's enough to ruin any celebration, even your graduation day.

You go out, you see normies look average if not outright good with their new dresses and hairstyles and chads and foids look very good looking as always.

I am planning to sleep through the whole morning to skip morning prayers tbh I can't deal with seeing EVERY FUCKING MAN IN HERE tall, head full of hairs, handsome, cool, good looking and me whose very existence is just an embarrassment to humanity.

Religion means nothing to normies

Aside from taliban most muzzies are Muslim in aesthetic only

Why do i give a shit about some sandnigger festival

i hate festivals. I wish I could throw a grenade into a crowd of whore foids at a music festival

BURN EVERYTHING
Tf2 pyro

NOW!!

Whatever. If you go to festivals outside of maybe it being your job you're a fakecel.