Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking ascended

KILL YOURSELF FAKECEL ASS FAILED NORMIEFAG:lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping:

this nigger must been cucked at least 2 hundred times by now

Users on here really cant be happy for a brocel ascending. True crabs in a bucket

Users on here really cant be happy for a brocel ascending. True crabs in a bucket
"Got a girlfriend (we are kissing passionately and cuddle btw)"

Hey, my currently starving homeless friend! I just came here to tell you that I'm not homeless anymore. I bought two cars, and ate at high end french restaurant yesterday! If fact I'm going there again today.

Homeless friend, gets rightfully upset.

@Spongebozz, a fucking moron: Why u can't be happy for ur friend bro?

Bully for you

Well good for OP I guess but if one ascends they should have the decency to ask for a ban from a mod and leave the reason blank rather than rub it in the rest of our faces.

Joined Apr 12, 2018 Posts 1,009
why yes of course

"Got a girlfriend (we are kissing passionately and cuddle btw)"

Hey, my currently starving homeless friend! I just came here to tell you that I'm not homeless anymore. I bought two cars, and ate at high end french restaurant yesterday! If fact I'm going there again today.

Homeless friend, gets rightfully upset.

@Spongebozz, a fucking moron: Why u can't be happy for ur friend bro?
You got a point, that he bragged and rubbed it in our face. But literally everyone who announces his ascension here, no matter how much work he would put into it, gets called names and accused of being a fakecel

If we ban everyone who ascends we lose some of our most loyal supporters.
What the fuck are you talking about, retard? Do you understand the point of this forum?

I kinda see their sentiment when it's a youngcel. I'm sorry but I just can't accept a sub-22yo as an incel. 22 is kinda the age when you done with college or you are well into wagies life, so you can finally claim to be truly incel.

But literally everyone who announces his ascension here, no matter how much work he would put into it, gets called names and accused of being a fakecel
That's like saying that "everyone who announces his murder here, no matter how much work he would put into it, gets called names and accused of being a murderer".
Do you read what you write?

I kinda see their sentiment when it's a youngcel. I'm sorry but I just can't accept a sub-22yo as an incel. 22 is kinda the age when you done with college or you are well into wagies life, so you can finally claim to be truly incel.
I disagree on that. If you are 18 years old and have 0 sexual experience it's most likely ovER for you as that's the age where yoh finish high school. By that time women expect men to have sexual experience

I disagree on that. If you are 18 years old and have 0 sexual experience it's most likely ovER for you as that's the age where yoh finish high school. By that time women expect men to have sexual experience
Maybe this is true now. I am Millennial and this hasn't been my experience. I've witnessed many MTN+ guys ascend in teenage years, but I've also seen many LTN/MTN ascend into their early 20s up to their early 30s. In some cases I've even seen sub-4 guys ascend in their 20s, but they were all heavily NT.

I would probs ascend if I was a 2 or 3 out of 10, unfortunately I'm 5ft tall which automatically makes me 1.5/10 with me only able to mog paraplegics and down syndrome dudes.

Maybe this is true now. I am Millennial and this hasn't been my experience. I've witnessed many MTN+ guys ascend in teenage years, but I've also seen many LTN/MTN ascend into their early 20s up to their early 30s. In some cases I've even seen sub-4 guys ascend in their 20s, but they were all heavily NT.
NTpill destrioyed me :feelsrope:

Its so brutal because there is no cure for being non NT