Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I fucked a prostitute for the first time in my life! Am I still a virgin?

After 5 brutal rejections, I finally succeded and fucked a prostitute. She was a 34 year old blonde blue eyed polish whore with huge tits. She gave me a blowjob without a condom, which was the best part of the experience and then I fucked her with a condom on but I didn‘t coom. The price was 90€ for 30 min. Overall I‘m disapointed with the expierience. I still feel like a virgin and more depressed then before.
Bj with condom?

Prepare to get a s t d check. :feelsrope:

After 5 brutal rejections, I finally succeded and fucked a prostitute. She was a 34 year old blonde blue eyed polish whore with huge tits. She gave me a blowjob without a condom, which was the best part of the experience and then I fucked her with a condom on but I didn‘t coom. The price was 90€ for 30 min. Overall I‘m disapointed with the expierience. I still feel like a virgin and more depressed then before.

All good I did the same 2 years ago.

I'm getting larpy vibes from this thread, idk why

No longer a virgin but still incel.

now that you imported dozens of STD + unknown deadly diseases , go rape female villagers nearby and rape as much as you can and spread the diseases (in fifa 21)