Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucked a 9/10 Blonde girl with a nice ass on christianmingle

B

Bigbird

Banned
-
Nah,Im just kidding. Has anyone actually tried using christian mingle before? I would love to get with a nice christian girl if possible  :p

what's the point? All women are whores.

Bigbird said:
Nah,Im just kidding. Has anyone actually tried using christian mingle before? I would love to get with a nice christian girl if possible :p
No never. I think Christian girls only go for high status pastors.
I think those pastors have harems of "Christian" girls.
I havent tried it anways.

Strong clickbait

The difference is a christian femoid will pray to God For Forgiveness after cheating on you

Mahlo said:
The difference is a christian femoid will pray to God For Forgiveness after cheating on you
" lmao it is ok cause Jesus forgives everything".

women cannot be religious. they have no real conviction in anything. they just do/follow whatever is trendy, unless they're literally mentally ill.

Bigbird said:
 a nice christian girl 

MEGACOPE. No such thing. No girls are nice, and the Christian ones are just as vapid and shallow as any others.

AWALT.

MayorOfKekville said:
MEGACOPE. No such thing. No girls are nice, and the Christian ones are just as vapid and shallow as any others.

AWALT.