Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I found the most powerful cope in the world

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
Whenever Im anxious around people, whenever Im slaving away at school or at internship what calms me down instantly is the possibility of everything disappearing. Just imagine this shit: you are getting disgusted stares from people, women are bullying you or screaming because they think you look like a monster, normies are laughing at your autism but guess what happens next. Everything just disappears forever, there is no pain, no misery, no law, no desires left to be fulfilled, no money, no wageslaving, absolutely nothing. Just eternal oblivion. The best thing about this thought is that something like this could really happen and if not I have another cope. If society keeps falling into degeneracy, maybe at some point the system just falls into anarchy and what then? Everything just returns to the state of nature, you can do whatever you want at that point. There is nothing else that makes me happier than thinking about those two possibilities

I would say it's probably meth

Fridge

alcohol for the confidence. :feelsokman:

Cyanide for reincarnationmaxxing

Whenever Im anxious around people, whenever Im slaving away at school or at internship what calms me down instantly is the possibility of everything disappearing. Just imagine this shit: you are getting disgusted stares from people, women are bullying you or screaming because they think you look like a monster, normies are laughing at your autism but guess what happens next. Everything just disappears forever, there is no pain, no misery, no law, no desires left to be fulfilled, no money, no wageslaving, absolutely nothing. Just eternal oblivion. The best thing about this thought is that something like this could really happen and if not I have another cope. If society keeps falling into degeneracy, maybe at some point the system just falls into anarchy and what then? Everything just returns to the state of nature, you can do whatever you want at that point. There is nothing else that makes me happier than thinking about those two possibilities
my retarded cope is that I think everything is a simulation and everyone around me are literal NPCs. its autistic but it helps me get through some mild anxiety

Going outside only when required is a good cope too

either that or you’re a schizo or cracked out and extremely jaded, one of the other, it’s impossible to just subconsciously imagine this

Personally I find listening to music to be a great cope