Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I FOUND SAINT JAWCELS Living God Amongst Incel

Thats not a genetic issue. His severe overbite and lower jaw misalignment is a result of his position in the womb during development.

Thats not a genetic issue. His severe overbite and lower jaw misalignment is a result of his position in the womb during development.
He is literally on wikipedia

Screenshot 20210409 084853 DuckDuckGo

Well, now you got me.
In one hand I disagree. Because I've seen noodlewhores go crazy for strong jawed western males.
But on the other. I can't really explain why some asian foids like asian males that look feminine.

Overall I guess it is a minority of foids that like "pretty boys".
The majority of foids worldwide, in my opinion, want the tall/muscular/strong jaw males.
True
Either Thor or the round faced cute boy

Last edited:
Just be nt theory.

I also have hemifacial microsomia. Maybe not to an extent of that guy, but you can see how my left side is clearly less developed. Congenital does not mean its genetic. It means you got fucked by position or blood supply in the womb.
stupid question, but isn`t it you on photo?

I also have hemifacial microsomia. Maybe not to an extent of that guy, but you can see how my left side is clearly less developed. Congenital does not mean its genetic. It means you got fucked by position or blood supply in the womb.
Yours its just a mild asymmetry

I kneel to the Jbw

JBW at its finest form. Self-loathing ethnics will always get with white men.

Denying JBW in 2023 should warrant a legal reason to put someone in a mental ward, we can't have sub room temperature IQs walking around in the streets amidst us.

It was a long time ago. Times have changed. SEA was a completely different place back then

Looks a bit like me tbh

O U T L I E R
U
T
L
I
E
R
O U T L I E R O U T L I E R O
U T L I E R O U T L I E R O U
T L I E R O U T L
L I E R O U T L I