Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I found out that acne is a sign of high testosterone

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
And so is excessive growth of facial hair

my facial hair grows back quickly and some of it is hard to shave off

when I shave I often have cuts and I also now have 2 or 3 zits on my cheek

I’m 22

maybe they’re just face bumps from shaving though

foids still hate zits and only are into zitless guys

my facial hair grows back in like 3 days almost
i think razor bumps and razor cuts are also an incel trait tbh

i am black american and italian american, 23

haha yep
maybe i should be a chad from my genetics but it seems else

My face was like this when I was teenager:

AcneNodular1500

arabs look kinda black and italian tho don’t u think, at least the darker ones
I’m 100% Palestinian and Palestinians are a type of Arab. I do look like I’m Italian.

Having JFL high testosterone with a JFL shit frame anyways when your shit genes can't handle it is why you get acne. Also your body grows incorrectly in every way imaginable.

Having JFL high testosterone with a JFL shit frame anyways when your shit genes can't handle it is why you get acne. Also your body grows incorrectly in every way imaginable.
Studies show acne means high testosterone

look it up

And so is excessive growth of facial hair

my facial hair grows back quickly and some of it is hard to shave off

when I shave I often have cuts and I also now have 2 or 3 zits on my cheek

I’m 22

maybe they’re just face bumps from shaving though

foids still hate zits and only are into zitless guys
I have cystic acne. Part of why I’m incel

This is a classic cope I hear all the time, and is not really true.

I was on Accutane which completely fucks up your testosterone. Now I'm just some beta, with very low testosterone and gyno to show for it

I was on Accutane which completely fucks up your testosterone. Now I'm just some beta, with very low testosterone and gyno to show for it
i have only 2 or 3 zits right now all on the same cheek.

I have acne on my cheeks and forehead and im 21 jfl. I cant grow a beard either its all patchy on my face and have to shave it off twice a qeek to avoid looking like a 13 year old boy

Tbh I've never had acne and I'm definitely low T.

I have absolutely tiny wrist and legs but I have solid clavicle length so I don't wear shorts/T-shirts anymore and wear thick sweatshirts that hide my arms.

I have acne on my cheeks and forehead and im 21 jfl. I cant grow a beard either its all patchy on my face and have to shave it off twice a qeek to avoid looking like a 13 year old boy
13 year olds are clean shaven.
Tbh I've never had acne and I'm definitely low T.

I have absolutely tiny wrist and legs but I have solid clavicle length so I don't wear shorts/T-shirts anymore and wear thick sweatshirts that hide my arms.
does your facial hair grow a lot?

I had lots of acne up until my early 20s. Still my dick never got much bigger than it was when I was 12. High T my ass.

Lmao it's probably more correlated with stress which is itself a sign a betaness than with high T

Acne Scars, on my checks and all on my back. Like i said hard to look at.
that wasn't hard to look at. it looks like nothing to me.
I had lots of acne up until my early 20s. Still my dick never got much bigger than it was when I was 12. High T my ass.
anecdotal fallacy doesn't work

hat wasn't hard to look at. it looks like nothing to me.
I just picked the first photo off google, mine are far worst just giving you an idea, search it yourself to see.

No wonder I never get acne