Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I found out my sister has been friends with a tranny for years

Goosecel

Goosecel

Kmaxxer
★★★
I found out my sister has friend that identifies as female problem is you've guessed it 'they' possess no feminine characteristics whatsoever like the troon is literally taller than me.
Anyway to cut a long story short the troon had a mental breakdown not even joking and i encouraged my sister to just ditch them at the bar
I also got mogged by some chad who was younger than me and made out with some girl he cold approached who was standing opposite us

wouldn't worry , he'll likely commit suicide soon

I found out my sister has friend that identifies as female problem is you've guessed it 'they' possess no feminine characteristics whatsoever like the troon is literally taller than me.
Anyway to cut a long story short the troon had a mental breakdown not even joking and i encouraged my sister to just ditch them at the bar
I also got mogged by some chad who was younger than me and made out with some girl he cold approached who was standing opposite us
How old is your sister?

Having a sister is a fakecel trait

Ive been thinking for years now that the LGBTdkruhhdhnxh+ shit is a mental disorder. These people are mentally ill. I almost feel sorry for them because everyone promotes it creating more of them. Its no surprise so many of them :feelsrope:.

My sister also had a friend that is a troon. Does not pass either too tall. She cut ties with him after going on a tangent about how trannies were superior to women.

Trannies are pathetic.
8C86F20A EB58 42DD 8A56 C49176B8099E