Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I found my look-alike getting bullied by Chads and Foids!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

@Transcended Trucel :feelsUnreal:

"Just make friends and socialize bro:soy: meeting girls in a friend group is easier"

Jestermaxxing curry got just what he deserved, humiliated by white Chad. NevER evER jestERmaxx thERe are othER CHOices you know :feelsthink:

LMAO this guy is such a loser jestermaxer

I regret jestermaxxing

Oofy doofy mogger

Holy fuck brutal. You can't ever come back from that

We all would be on suicide watch if he turns out to be a boyfriend of giga stacy:lul::lul:

His fault. No one gets into a situation like that willingly, he’s making a joke of himself.
Sad thing is, this dude is probably happy to be there. Getting attention in any capacity. He probably thinks they like him :feelsrope:

Lol. Can’t wait to see him on the news going ER.

He has lightER and clearER skin than you ngl he kind of mogs. Don't jestER like he is doing tho.

Can see the regret in his eyes. Must have been building up since as soon as he lay down but too high inhib to back out.

@Incelius Savage

Lol. Can’t wait to see him on the news going ER.
he will never do it,just by looking at his subhuman low T face you can tell he will never have the capacity for that type of violence.