Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I found my eye area (guy on right). This is literally Chad with an incel.

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
See everything wrong that the incel on the right has compared to Chad on the left.

HqyA1Uy.jpg

Chad has far better eye area, eye shape, eye color, eye tilt, better eyebrows, better chin, wider jaw, wider cheekbones

Holy fuck. This is my new sig.

Cucktears femoid bitch: The guy on the right though has scruff. He looks cute. Teeheeeeee.

who are they?

Guy on the right is a low-tier normie.

anincelforlifelol said:
*Subhuman

The eye area is the only thing wrong with him.

KyloRen said:
The eye area is the only thing wrong with him.

Yeah...and that's pretty much one of the main contributions to being good looking. Also he has a narrow jaw, narrow palate, subhuman ears, round chin

Just lol. He's subhuman. 4.5/10. Chad is 7.5/8

Brutal eye area, mid-face, jawline, and EVERYTHING mog. Nature's a whore.

anincelforlifelol said:
Yeah...and that's pretty much one of the main contributions to being good looking. Also he has a narrow jaw, narrow palate, subhuman ears, round chin

Just lol. He's subhuman. 4.5/10. Chad is 7.5/8

He can get a relationship.

KyloRen said:
He can get a relationship.

Yeah a LTR with some cunt in her late 20s early 30s. She'll have no sexual attraction to him whatsoever. One look at Chad and she's infatuated with him, and she'll cheat on him.

Keep thinking bluepilled. It'll surely help you succeed in life.

Heightframeface said:
Brutal eye area, mid-face, jawline, and EVERYTHING mog. Nature's a whore.

Want to know the sad part is? All the guy on the right needs is to fix his eyes, but guess what? Even if he gets his tilt fixed, somehow develops almond shaped eyes through surgery he'll still look worse and inferior to the guy next to him. Plastic surgery can not give you that type of midface. Jaw implants cannot give you that jawline. And plastic surgery sure as hell can't give you that eye area and maxilla.

Just fucking lol. Even with fixing his eyes he'll go from 4.5 to normie still getting cucked.

Left guy looks like a morph. flawless mthfker.

anincelforlifelol said:
Yeah a LTR with some cunt in her late 20s early 30s. She'll have no sexual attraction to him whatsoever. One look at Chad and she's infatuated with him, and she'll cheat on him. 

Perhaps. But he can experience things we never will.

anincelforlifelol said:
Keep thinking bluepilled. It'll surely help you succeed in life.

GTFO you fakecel.

Twisted said:
Guy on the left is a PSL 7.75, he’d be Chad if he sorted his lips out

IDcQY1A.gif

He is at least 9. He even mogs many professional models.

Thick lips only go with tyrones.

chudur-budur said:
IDcQY1A.gif

And this wasn't even photoshopped. I can't believe some guys really do look like this. Oh my god I need an inhaler. Imagine being at club while you feel "confident" to talk to women and this guy walks in. Oh my god. Oh my god.

anincelforlifelol said:
And this wasn't even photoshopped. I can't believe some guys really do look like this. Oh my god I need an inhaler. Imagine being at club while you feel "confident" to talk to women and this guy walks in. Oh my god. Oh my god.

Yup, he looks unreal.

G
   E
       N
        R E C O M B I N A T I O N
               T
                   I
                      C

chudur-budur said:
IDcQY1A.gif

Bjrgaminggod said:
G
   E
       N
        R E C O M B I N A T I O N
               T
                   I
                      C

No combination of his parents genes would have made the guy on the right look good. There are certain lines of genes that possess the capacity to pump out Chad after Chad on repeat.

Just look at the guy's brother. They almost look exactly alike. I can't imagine what their parents must look like.

ed-jenkins-rugby-union-7f93d704-812f-4f5a-9468-19be0c2104f-resize-750.jpeg

Brutal. Guy on right could be at least a high tier normie if he had good eye area

Damn, condolences. That's not a great negative canthal tilt to have :'(

Im tired of everyone complaining about muh canthal tilt. How about not having a fucking canthal tilt at all because one is positive and one is negative????? And then having them on different level and riceccel eyes on top of that.
@weed
@/pol/cel
@Stanx22
can confirm my curse