Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I found incel.is by a "friend" who was a member of IT

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
He was a tall normie dude who had a pretty gf and loved talking bad about incels, funny thing is he recommended me some subreddits to join and one of them was IncelTears. I didnt know what TF was that about, so i started browsing and eventually found Braincels.

Curious how the dumbass wanted me to join IT but in the end i found out about inceldom and thus learned the harsh reality that life is lmao, after braincels was banned i decided to make an account here.

Most ugly people share similar experiences, so if you read the incel experiences and outlook in life you'll eventually add 2 + 2 = 4, there's no way around it. IT paints a simplistic, dumb ideal while the other side shows a harsh truth.

I don't meet up with the guy no more, there's 0 reason to tbh. But even if i did i would not talk about inceldom close to him, he's that kind of dude who's not willing to listen but wants to be listened to.

Just lol at having friends

It’s so funny how IT inevitably spreads the blackpill and incel sites to more incels

He was a tall normie dude who had a pretty gf and loved talking bad about incels, funny thing is he recommended me some subreddits to join and one of them was IncelTears. I didnt know what TF was that about, so i started browsing and eventually found Braincels.

Curious how the dumbass wanted me to join IT but in the end i found out about inceldom and thus learned the harsh reality that life is lmao, after braincels was banned i decided to make an account here.

Most ugly people share similar experiences, so if you read the incel experiences and outlook in life you'll eventually add 2 + 2 = 4, there's no way around it. IT paints a simplistic, dumb ideal while the other side shows a harsh truth.

I don't meet up with the guy no more, there's 0 reason to tbh. But even if i did i would not talk about inceldom close to him, he's that kind of dude who's not willing to listen but wants to be listened to.
is he even aware of how lonely you are and that you have never dated, while he churned out 18 pussies in the span of knowing you? Normies only "hook up" chads

is he even aware of how lonely you are and that you have never dated, while he churned out 18 pussies in the span of knowing you? Normies only "hook up" chads
I dunno, i think IT members feel like we are miserabble people and everyone should join in making fun of us, Awareness dosn't exist on IT tbh. But this guy was a norman, had like i dunno 3 GFs probably

I dunno, i think IT members feel like we are miserabble people and everyone should join in making fun of us, Awareness dosn't exist on IT tbh. But this guy was a norman, had like i dunno 3 GFs probably
they are blind to the inceldom of their own male friends and do NOTHING to help them

I’m honestly surprised some IT users are normalfags. What did we even do to piss normals off? We’re already living in the greatest hell this world has to offer.

It’s so funny how IT inevitably spreads the blackpill and incel sites to more incels
I never would of been here without IT :feelsaww:

I’m honestly surprised some IT users are normalfags. What did we even do to piss normals off? We’re already living in the greatest hell this world has to offer.
Normalfags need someone to punch down on always, it's a cope for them to reassure themselves that they are not at the bottom.

Similar to how the petit-bourgeoisie (somewhat rich) and nouveau riche always flex on poors the hardest with flashy/luxury consoomer goods and experiences, while the real old money mega-rich prefer to stay discreet and only interact with their own circle of mega-rich.