Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I found a YouTuber with truecel genetics, rate him

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★★★
Tell me if you think he is a truecel/incel, and rate him out of 10. His channel is called Meals_by_cug and he also has a TikTok account. He makes food related videos and is an Italian American in New York City who LARPs as a mafia tough guy in videos.

Side profile pic:

Front facing pic:

Norwooding pic:

OVER, no further words

why do I feel like this nigga has gotten more head than I have

NevERbegun/10

Plus he’s tallfag I’d trade with him any second

The last pic is brutal. I would give him a 3/10 at best. I might mog him actually because of his lack of hair. But his height might make up for it.

Plus he’s tallfag I’d trade with him any second
The last pic is brutal. I would give him a 3/10 at best. I might mog him actually because of his lack of hair. But his height might make up for it.
I don't know how tall he is. It's hard to tell from his videos. He could be a manlet or a lanklet for all I know.

I don't know how tall he is. It's hard to tell from his videos. He could be a manlet or a lanklet for all I know.
If he's shorter, than I mog him for sure.

Definitely an incel more so than other people here, get him on the forum

I genuinely can’t imagine how even lifting and a haircut will improve him

Demigod in the Philippines.

Can surgery even fix him? I have a few of his facial traits, although he mogs me hard overall.

That's the face of a subhuman right there. Front-on, he still possesses higher SMV than me.