Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I found a way to get a perm naturslly

Eric harris

Eric harris

Recruit
★★★★
Hot shower in closed area but do not splash the water on your head no matter what. The heat or the steam that comes from it will wave/curly it up a bit and after a while splash the coldest water you can for quite a while and once your out just airblow it

It also made my hair look way more thick and healthy

Im proud to have discovered this on my own by accident and.not.on looksfag.org

Last edited:
who the fuck wants a perm on this forum

who the fuck wants a perm on this forum
It also makes your hair appear thicker
It is beneficial to find ways out inceldom

Youll see sorta uglyish men get foids for having nice hair and dressing like careless idiots

It also makes your hair appear thicker
It is beneficial to find ways out inceldom

Youll see sorta uglyish men get foids for having nice hair and dressing like careless idiots
fakecel if you can ascend based on fixing your hair alone

You just have to cover your face in hair and you might stop being hated and outcasted
Wojak Soyjak ungroomed | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

Thanks. What do you mean by airblowing? Use a hairdryer, or let it dry naturally? Do you use a towel to dry your hair a bit first?

Thanks. What do you mean by airblowing? Use a hairdryer, or let it dry naturally? Do you use a towel to dry your hair a bit first?
That pistol thing, as i said i discovered it by accident and only figured it out after doing it many mamy times

And after the said many times, i figured out its more effective to airblow (with that pistol thing or whatever its called) rather than let it dry naturally

But the airblower mustnt be too close to the hair otherwise the waviness will dissemble

And once its dried up itll stay that away for approximately 2-5 days

tbh just get a perm at the barber, it will last for months

That pistol thing, as i said i discovered it by accident and only figured it out after doing it many mamy times

And after the said many times, i figured out its more effective to airblow (with that pistol thing or whatever its called) rather than let it dry naturally

But the airblower mustnt be too close to the hair otherwise the waviness will dissemble

And once its dried up itll stay that away for approximately 2-5 days
I highly doubt it'll work, but I'll try it. (not saying I don't believe you, I've just tried a lot of things already to make my hair thicker or curly including perm rods)

Why do you want to look like a half nigger

I highly doubt it'll work, but I'll try it. (not saying I don't believe you, I've just tried a lot of things already to make my hair thicker or curly including perm rods)
It depends on your hair type I guess, I have straight/slightly wavy hair that gets truly wavy after it grows like an extra 16cm

Why do you want to look like a half nigger
Maybe because all the girls love wavy/curly hair? And i like how it looks myself it makes me look like an atlantic chad but with an incel face

I'd rather just pay and get an actual perm at the barber. Pretty much all of the "secret methods" to make my hair look thicker never worked for me except getting it textured.
tbh just get a perm at the barber, it will last for months

I'd rather just pay and get an actual perm at the barber. Pretty much all of the "secret methods" to make my hair look thicker never worked for me except getting it textured.
Dont think of it as a chore

For me that is just how ive always done my hair because shampoo ruins my hair as well as hot water, so i always used cold water

And after so many times i managed to accidentally discover that it becomes waved and thiccened up when i shower with hot water and only use cold water on my hair once im done. so ive been doing it regularly now

So its like a lifehack, when im showering im not only cleaning myself but getting a free perm at that (for usually around 4ish to even 7 days) but if its not done too correctly it might only last 2 days