Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I found a site were you can buy nazi merchandise: https://militaria-net.co.uk/

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
The site is called militaria-net.co.uk, and you can buy swastika armbands, uniforms, helmets, medals and even fucking daggers!
From the about page on their website:

Militaria Net supply a range of WW2 Reproduction Militaria specializing in German and 3RD Reich Militaria. Trading online since 2002 we are one of the original vendors for the re-enactment and collecters community. We really are a name you can trust with quality products based on our own knowledge and price`s based on honesty.

Our comprehensive product range has also being widely used for museums, films, tv and theatre. Supplying such classics as `Iron sky` and `Inglourious Basterds` . We ship worldwide so why not give us a go and join our thousands of satisfied customers. We accept all major credit and debit cards through our paypoint secure server.2020 will see Militaria Net launch a hugh amount of new products. Including our `SonnderKlasse` range of badges. Call back soon!

Based, I also know of another store that sells tons of patches, flags, etc.

I may get some.

I used to have a nazi armband once

There was also an antique store near by where I live which had nazi pins and shit

>.co.uk
surprised the cUcKs haven't banned the site yet

>.co.uk
surprised the cUcKs haven't banned the site yet
I have seen antique stores irl selling nazi shit and no one cares.

I even saw a curry browsing the shop one time

Only because it will offend normies who probably don't even actually know what a nazi even is.
High risk of getting stabbed, harassed, filmed, arrested etc etc

Only because it will offend normies who probably don't even actually know what a nazi even is.
maybe you could get away with a small pin or badge tho

I really need to buy a new Nazi armband... The other ones are too @faded from being worn so often as I march up and down my dirt road saying nigger every day at noon.

Why buy replica when you can buy the real thing ?

Why buy replica when you can buy the real thing ?
the real things are expensive collectors items and quite rare as they would be destroyed by woke normies and kikes.

Beautiful
All ss reg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back