Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I found a perfect job

HonklerBBCwarrior

HonklerBBCwarrior

Paragone
★★★★★
Mon, Wed, Fri 18:00-21:00pm, cleanER

Would fit perfectly with my sleep pattern and with my other job which I work on tuseday and thursday

Just hope I get hired instead of some diversity hire

Its not much, but its not much...

Bindeshwar Pathak: India's 'Toilet Man' who made urinating safely a reality  - BBC News

Good luck bro

You are the diversity hire

Mon, Wed, Fri 18:00-21:00pm, cleanER

Would fit perfectly with my sleep pattern and with my other job which I work on tuseday and thursday

Just hope I get hired instead of some diversity hire
NEET autistic incels are the ultimate addition of diversity

Its not much, but its not much...

Bindeshwar Pathak: India's 'Toilet Man' who made urinating safely a reality  - BBC News's 'Toilet Man' who made urinating safely a reality  - BBC News
Ngl if you can get over the nastiness of it then toilet cleaning is pretty based job, you will never be replaced or have competition, you will always be needed every day, nobody wants to bother you or talk to you, you can listen music or even go smoke a joint round the back and nobody will car or notice because it already smells like shit. But you shod eat food before because who wants to order food and eat it with dirty shitty hand