Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Found a house [Also Based Negro Story Inside]

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Just as I was running out of money after putting all my living-expenses on Bitcoin after it got dumped (low iq alert - I lost almost all me money don't do it boyos). I found a fucking house finally.

Guess who was my agent boyos. It was some BASED NIGGER.

Guys u not gonna believe what happened. This isn't even larp, I won't say too much because it's kind of doxx but anyway I was viewing my new house 3 days ago and this based nigger agent drives up and opens the door and shows me around. He looked like a Ugandan warlord even dressed as one. Anyway I paid for the house etc that's all done. I got it sorted :feelsautistic:

Then when we were leaving the house I was waking with him towards his car and some 'FEMINIST' tier woman is walking toward us. But the pavement was small and this Ugandan warrior nigger was massive and build ngl I was nothing compared to him. Anyway the point is there was no space and the nigger was looking at his phone so he didn't see her and she just walked into him JFL, she got fucking angry. She started telling him shit like 'How the fuck you walking' and then kept walking. This nigger didn't say anything at first. Then when she started to walk away he turn around and start screaming like 'HEY, HEY' but imagine it in a deep true nigger voice. He was shouting at her 'HEY GET BACK HERE' he started to walk towards her like saying in an angry tone 'Why the fuck do you insult me? I said sorry to you'. And she was like 'Just fuck off' and kept walking, this nigger got angry he said 'U WANT ME TO TEACH U SOME FUCKING MANNERS?';

JFL

THIS SHORT HAIR FEMINIST BITCH

STARTED TO FUCKING

RUN AWAY

JFL AT THIS SHIT

The nigger came back to me and started to laugh with me, he said 'What a crazy woman' lol he wasn't even going to do anything to her. But she got scared of him. JFL. Tbh I only bought this house because this nigger was so based I just had to do it boyos, he impressed me a lot.

>tfw you will never have a based black friend
yep,it never gets better....

Diversity is our strenght

Diversity is our strenght

Found a place to live. That's a load off. Grats. Great story too.

This is why I browse this forum.

good on you bro. there's a redditor on inceltears chronicling these posts and claiming you deserve to be homeless

good on you bro. there's a redditor on inceltears chronicling these posts and claiming you deserve to be homeless

Fuck him idc what he thinks about this. It's not my fault this happened why don't he blame the nigger why he blames me? I was an inactive participant to this story I just chronicled it. It's always the incels fault even when he didn't do anything. Not like I wouldn't mind being this based, but just saying I haven't done anything wrong why they bully me. :feelsrope:

Also I would run if I saw this nigger come at me too he was build as fuck and this part of town is super ghetto.

Thanks man I really appreciate it. It's a lot easier to cope when u know you have a roof under your head. IT wants to take that away from me too.

Thanks man I really appreciate it. It's a lot easier to cope when u know you have a roof under your head. IT wants to take that away from me too.
It's not like IT can actually do anything to you. Just enjoy your new home and don't worry about them

They are too used to white men who have been cowed and brow beaten into submission, along with their natural instinct to protect the white woman. Blacks have none of that, and are happy to slap the soul out of a woman over the slightest thing.

Imagine having the money to buy a house being such a normal thing to you that it isn't the standout part in your own story

Dude is speaking like he's talking about a trip to the grocery

"Well I was just out buying a house and you couldn't guess what happened :D"

Based black man , respect.

JFL I found this story quite funny to read

Being able to afford to own a home

Shit tier larp, thanks for the lols.

Based man did you make friends with him, if you did keep in contact with him.

The nigger came back to me and started to laugh with me, he said 'What a crazy woman' lol he wasn't even going to do anything to her. But she got scared of him. JFL. Tbh I only bought this house because this nigger was so based I just had to do it boyos, he impressed me a lot.

Lifefuel.

Imagine having the money to buy a house being such a normal thing to you that it isn't the standout part in your own story

Dude is speaking like he's talking about a trip to the grocery

"Well I was just out buying a house and you couldn't guess what happened :D"

Shit tier larp, thanks for the lols.
I meant rent not buy sry for confusion. I was always poor so it didn't even occur to me if I use language this way it will be taken as such. I'm poorcel I only got savings to live on 1 month in case I get fired JFL.
Based man did you make friends with him, if you did keep in contact with him.

No:feelsrope:

Last edited:
You rented a house because a guy shouted at a woman?

Congratulations. I hope you will get better.

Damn, man. Thats a solid lifefuel. Baseb bbc

While I’m glad you got yourself a place to live, how you decided baffles me but whatever.

You rented a house because a guy shouted at a woman?

Yes.

Don't get me wrong it was a nice place anyway but I had few choices and didn't know which to pick but this guy helped me choose with his act of putting feminist thots in their place.