Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I found a Eurasiancel on a Việt dating site

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

I saw this guy in the list of people living in the US, then I saw this random White guy, but then I zoomed into his picture to find out that he's a Eurasian. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I get why desperate Asian-American men register here, but c'mon, you're 6 foot tall, have a big dick, and light hair, you can actually get a White toilet if you want. Why the fuck would you make ¾ Asian kids?! They'd be essentially fully Asian.

Also, apparently there are tonnes of Asian-American passport sisters on this site.

The wall of text essentially translates to "I'm a strong independent toilet who doesn't like promiscuous men", so because she thinks that every man in America sleeps around and now she's looking for a Vietnamese man because they have less options. I'm astounded by the high number of passport sisters on this site.

Passport sisters are what happens when toilets realise that every Chad and Chang in the West sleeps around with every toilet and doesn't need to commit, so she tries to find an overseas Chang to give her the exclusivity that a Western Chad or Chang can't give. Vietnamese Chang exchanges his exclusivity for access to a green card with an Asian-American toilet.

I'd be laughing my ass off if he divorces her after he finds out that he can be drowning in American pussy after installing Tinder and having a permanent residency. Would be fucking ironic to see this happen to those toilets.

but c'mon, you're 6 foot tall, have a big dick, and light hair, you can actually get a White toilet if you want. Why the fuck would you make ¾ Asian kids?!
You're assuming he's NT. With hapas this is often not the case.

That guy isn't getting any white pussy on tinder in the West. It's over for him.

I just realised that the only reason he's on that website is his jawline, otherwise he wouldn't be there. Absolutely brutal.

You're assuming he's NT. With hapas this is often not the case.

Good point, race mixing often only occurs between the outcasts of both races. All my grand aunts reproduced with Black guys except for the handicapped one and the one who is so toxic that no Black guy dares to touch her. I rarely meet a mixed race person with socially normal parents. I'm convinced that most mixed race people are crazy because they have outlier parents.

That guy isn't getting any white pussy on tinder in the West. It's over for him.

Only because of his jaw, he has the right height, education level, and above his mouth a reasonably good face. His lack of a good jawline messes up his entire facial harmony. But he's easily a 6/10, which is a handful of Tinder matches per week. But not enough to actually get consistent dates.

Though I have White Dutch friends who are 5/10 that get 0 matches, ever. So maybe it's something closer to a few matches a month.