Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I forget what my race is sometimes

L

LolZebras

Greycel
I don’t know shit about my country, mainly because I don’t know anything about it. Mexico never really achieved anything in modern age aside from cartels, not that I know of at least. I also don’t look Mexican at all. My hair is a light reddish brown but my skin is whiter than a Norwegian person. My brown eyes don’t help. When I ask people to guess my face most of them usually stunt for like 2 minutes and then say something like “French” or “Turkish” or even “South African”. I went to an international school as a kid and everyone celebrated their nations differently and proudly. Meanwhile I did absolutely nothing. I didn’t bring food because my parents can’t cook for shit, and I was always bullied for not being good at playing sports like soccer. I hated it and my parents as well.

Now that I think about it, my parents never taught me anything. They just expected me know the basics. I learned about sex, politics and all types of shit on the internet. My brother has a similar situation but he is already buff, good looking, and 5’5 at the age of 12 so he has everything handed at me.

Can anyone else relate? Sorry if this doesn’t make much sense, I’m a bit of a brainlet

Last edited:
I feel you. Feeling like you belong to a race is a great cope. Can't relate to South Americans because I was raised American, can't relate to Americans because I've been ostracized.

Take up street-shitting, shitmaxx and currymax, @Sparrow's Song

you are white hispanic. If you are really curious about the specifics just take a dna test via ancestry or 23andme. Im guessing that you find yourself to be technically mestizo but mostly white.

I am a white hispanic myself, my mom is completely brown so it always confused me because i look white af.

Mexicans are a bastard race. The Spainards came over and fucked all of their women so now they're nearly all mestizo. Some have more European than others. But the most shocking thing is that you say your parents can't cook. Mexicans who can't cook? Man, you really got unlucky there.

I can relate OP. Kids would call me gypsy, Pakistani, terrorist, nigger and other stuff at school because my skin is brown. I can't relate to my race because people don't accept me as one of their own people. I feel alienated from my own culture despite growing up like all others. Its your appearance that determines EVERYTHING in this world.

Mexicans are a bastard race. The Spainards came over and fucked all of their women so now they're nearly all mestizo. Some have more European than others. But the most shocking thing is that you say your parents can't cook. Mexicans who can't cook? Man, you really got unlucky there.
My dad can’t cook. My mom can make tamales sometimes but god my dad is terrible at everything. He just says “do da cereal thing, compadre”

if you look white you are white and can JBWmaxx.

Stop fishing for compliments.

AmeriimuttUPDATED

Me neither, I never like Mexican food and never will, I can't relate to the culture because I was raised in an industrial city where no one gives a shot about that, I've never feel related to my own people because they are so different for me

British people are cunts tbh. Especially in the North of England.. fuckers hurl abuse at me from their cars and I just cattily ignore them and point in random directions because I know they are all powder and no shot.. plus they are going to get out of their cars and attack me? Never been in a fight.. though I was close one time, managed to get away from him.. plus it was like the middle of the street with some people about.

The heritage meme is often overrated. It's not a big deal. If you want to know just ask your grandparents where they came from or take a DNA test or something.