Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I find men who obnoxiously talk about 'masculinity' and 'being a real man' to be extremely faggoted

C

Confessor

Banned
-
I can't stand faggots who constantly talk about how much masculinity is important, what it means to be a real man or why modern men are not masculine(pure projection from Faggots who don't have a single manly attribute). Like bro stfup. Just because you were raised by a single mom, can't get any bitches and are Low T doesn't mean the rest of us struggling with our masculinity. I know incels can't get bitches as well but we identify the causes of our inceldom correctlt unlike these baldlet redpill copers who think women will choose a 5'4 hypernasculine Baldlet over a regular 6'2 handsome dude.

Not to mention these copers who are constantly discussing 'what it means to be a real man ?' or 'how does a real man act ?' shows these guys have zero masculinity in their bones and hence confused about shit like this. Faggots also like to jerk off too Gymcel edits of gym niggers like Zyzz or others and think Gymcelling will make them a man and get them bitches.

Any this YouTube comment on Millenia Thinker's channel made me write this rant post.

Here's a news for you faggot. No father teaches their son to be a man. Just like animals learn how to rut, forage and hunt on their own this something you innately know due to the testesterone running in your body. But I guess this thing is an alien concept to low T redpill copers.

I can't stand faggots who constantly talk about how much masculinity is important, what it means to be a real man or why modern men are not masculine(pure projection from Faggots who don't have a single manly attribute). Like bro stfup. Just because you were raised by a single mom, can't get any bitches and are Low T doesn't mean the rest of us struggling with our masculinity. I know incels can't get bitches as well but we identify the causes of our inceldom correctlt unlike these baldlet redpill copers who think women will choose a 5'4 hypernasculine Baldlet over a regular 6'2 handsome dude.

Not to mention these copers who are constantly discussing 'what it means to be a real man ?' or 'how does a real man act ?' shows these guys have zero masculinity in their bones and hence confused about shit like this. Faggots also like to jerk off too Gymcel edits of gym niggers like Zyzz or others and think Gymcelling will make them a man and get them bitches.

Any this YouTube comment on Millenia Thinker's channel made me write this rant post.

View attachment 1178098

Here's a news for you faggot. No father teaches their son to be a man. Just like animals learn how to rut, forage and hunt on their own this something you innately know due to the testesterone running in your body. But I guess this thing is an alien concept to low T redpill copers.
masculinity copers will get bogged into oblivion by pretty boys

I think you meant to include "..tend to.." in the title.

they sound like they're in some faggot gay sex roleplay

Hsve you seen how redpill niggers talk about andrew tate :lul::lul:?

Its like they're virtually sucking his balls dry Its not even a exageration, they act like he's jesus

They're mostly faggots who were treated as abused dogs by their parents and believe that's some kind of achievement JFL

Insecurity over their own masculinity often gets conflated with insecurity over their own heterosexuality. Not that I blame them for getting confused, there's a broad overlap.

How am i supposed to be "masculine" when im 5"6ft, have Aspergers and grew up with a weak father ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back