Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find kids annoying

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
everywhere i go they are, They are loud and sometimes yell at me or ask me weird questions, In airplanes they are loud af and kicks seats, They will spill food everywhere and they will be mean to eachother and annoying.

THEY ARE EVERYWHERE IN PUBLIC, SOMETIMES IN A WHOLE GROUP, LIKE 20 OF THEM!

Kid Fail GIF by MOODMAN

For the love of god keep them on a leash or something or far away from me, I dont want to be bothered.

Far worse, they are never calm, screech and scream over the littlest things, and it's over if you try to share with them
Share what exactly?

I find teenagers and adults worse

Why the hell do pedophiles even exist? Children and teenagers are HORRID to be around.

anything they're holding, it could even be something that doesn't belong to them, once you take it away they'd go ballistic
Theyd go ER

Gen alpha is the worst with autism and no responsibility

in fact i fucking hate autists as a whole, well down your special and we should give a fuck about you because you like thomas at 19!

I find teenagers and adults worse
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

They dont bother me much, Its the Kids that yell at me and scream that im quadimodo that bothers me and the fact they ask me stupid questions or mock me bc i have back pan.

Why the hell do pedophiles even exist? Children and teenagers are HORRID to be around.
Well kikes exist and they really like to suck some penus blood

The sheer amount of groid-tier politics gen alpha and gen Z takes part in is blackpilling as fuck.

Well kikes exist and they really like to suck some penus blood
They actually do perform the succy on a lil nigga in their own little synagogue

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I don't mind them, but yeah they can be annoying sometimes