Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find it weird when i see chad doing stuff i enjoy

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
Like a movie or videogame. I have a 9/10 chad on social media who has nearly every achievement for RDR2 & basically mogs me at the game. Hes slayed left and right since I can remember yet here he is playing vidya just like me & most likely enjoying it on the same level. you'd think that from a life of constant validation and sex his serotonin receptors would barely even respond to this shit. An odd phenomenon.

Incel likes something: gross.

Chad likes something: wow chad so cool!

Chad even mogs incels at video games these days. JFL its so fucking over.

Chad is on another universe compared to us yet our interests are the same

better genetics=better brain

chad is bound to mog us in everything

Sorry to burst your "Chad worship session" but I don't think a real Chad would play video games.
Video games are a simple cope, an activity someone do to briefly escape reality.
What is Chad escaping from? Sex? Vaginas? Free affection and validation from foids?
Chad has nothing to escape from. If he get himself a job, a car and a place he already has his life fulfilled.

Of course there are Chads out there foolishly competing against other Chads to see who is better.
Who has more money, who has more sex, who fucks the most beautiful females, who has the best car, etc.
But that is just shallow, meaningless things, it is not something Chad has to escape from.
If he wants he can just ignore all that Chad competition of "who has the shiniest toilet".
Truth. Chad by doing such activities would cease to be a Chad.

Reminds me when I used to go to anime cons and there were these good looking dudes among a sea of incels hanging out with their cute girlfriends (some of them doing cosplay).

Sorry to burst your "Chad worship session"
Cope. every incel is a chad worshipper whether you like it or not. unless you enjoy being subhuman

There is only one thing left not invaded by chads and it's sites like these.

I hate it and begin to hate whatever activity it is i enjoyed. Normalfags ruin everything. They're like fucking locusts. Never content but constantly intent on destroying all of our copes.

Sorry if I don't go around choking on Chad's dick. I leave that task up to foids and blue pilled cucks like you.
Mega cope

many years ago i remember this chad lite who had a massive dick i know that from holes spreading it around for all to hear he also was a massive gamer and good at fps too. the only thing weird really is us.

Chad even mogs incels at video games these days. JFL its so fucking over.
That's because modern video games are tailor-made for the Chad, Stacy & Tyrone audience.

dude video games lmao