Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I find it hilarious how in just a few weeks to a month society is going to be multiple times worse due to Coronavirus

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
How fucking funny it is that the government thinks that shutting down some school for 2 weeks is gonna be enough to stop the pandemic. This shit is only just STARTING and i definitely think the Usa will go full quarantine mode for months on end.

I cant believe i lived long enough to witness worldwide lolz finally

Last time i felt genuinely amused was the day of breivik’s attack(i dont condone violence, FBIcels) cos all the news stations were doing breaking news and shit

Now every time i open up some kind a news site its filled with funny ass completely unprecedented titles

Just now i read how tomorrow they expect another DOW crash HAHAHAHAHA + new whole countries getting closed off and shut down like austria

This whole situation is funny as fuck im happy to be a witness

Its kinda hilarious how they are

Low IQ society gonna low IQ

I just want the NPCfags to suffer and stay inside

we'll see what happens

How fucking funny it is that the government thinks that shutting down some school for 2 weeks is gonna be enough to stop the pandemic. This shit is only just STARTING and i definitely think the Usa will go full quarantine mode for months on end.

I cant believe i lived long enough to witness worldwide lolz finally

Last time i felt genuinely amused was the day of breivik’s attack(i dont condone violence, FBIcels) cos all the news stations were doing breaking news and shit

Now every time i open up some kind a news site its filled with funny ass completely unprecedented titles

Just now i read how tomorrow they expect another DOW crash HAHAHAHAHA + new whole countries getting closed off and shut down like austria

This whole situation is funny as fuck im happy to be a witness
Celebrate good times come on!:feelsmusic::feelsautistic:

next they will be shutting down all schools in a 50 mile radius because someone got their feelings hurt

Society is pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back