Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find it funny that people call us a "cult"

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
It's just their way of demonizing us.
The people here accept the reality of the blackpill on their own accord, nobody forces them to. We simply share our opinions just like every other ideology.
If anything, I'd consider the bluepill more "cultish" as the whole "there's someone for everyone, it's the inside that counts" mentality is taught to very young children through media.

Cucktears users shouldn't be considered people.

We are a cult because we say things they deem as evil. We do not have to actually brainwash people to be a cult to them we just have to exist. Even though people only come here to feel like they belong.

We have none of the signifiers of cults. Cults usually have chants, rituals, a single clearly defined leader, artifacts, symbols.

We have none of that shit.

We have none of the signifiers of cults. Cults usually have chants, rituals, a single clearly defined leader, artifacts, symbols.

St.BlackcelOps and ER are our symbols.

The same people who sling those insults would ban people they considered to be trolls/found annoying
Cucktears probably has their own list of requirements too

Last edited:
we have way too much infighting to be a cult

Cucktears users shouldn't be considered people.
+1
cucktears is more of a cult
were not even cohesive or similar enough even be considered a cult

cult? i act alone

the word cult come from culture so maybe it's them just projecting their fear of this online community, surely there aren't many incels in the world. After all being a virgin as an adult is seen as the most abnormal pathetic thing a male can be in the western world. The normies are if a cult of sex if anyone is.

Man, I feel like retching after visiting SphincterTears and seeing their amateurish and unjustifiably smug attempts to concoct some bullshit sociological analysis about like like like problematic communities. The egoistic onanism of the Redditor is probably yet more offensive to human dignity than its cowardly attempt to raise itself up on the bent spines of the socially infirm. "Well bayshthsshhhhhically, incels fit all of the classic hallmarks of of radicalized thinking that I learned about in Holocaust class; first, there is the attempt, much as Rudolph Hitler blamed the Jews for his failure to invade Abyssinia, to cast stronk women, or "'''roasters"''' in the private language of the manosphere, as scapegoats for their own inability to operate a shower and furthermore"...gay pseud bluster ad infinitum.

People here disagree all the time as well. Can you say the same about Leddit? Where opposing viewpoints are censored.

It's just their way of demonizing us.
The people here accept the reality of the blackpill on their own accord, nobody forces them to. We simply share our opinions just like every other ideology.
If anything, I'd consider the bluepill more "cultish" as the whole "there's someone for everyone, it's the inside that counts" mentality is taught to very young children through media.
They are a bigger cult, the of societal comformist faggots, society as a whole.

Cults brainwash with lies from a young age. The blue pill is a cult. Feminism is a cult. The Black Pill are a bunch of facts you notice for yourself.

that's just cucktears. cucktears aren't human

what is worse? not having a life or projecting your insecurities to people without lives? stupid cucktears are incels in denial, numales and betas. Only one getting action in that forum are the hambeasts and occasional chadlite. They are the cult for studying us, and trying to 'understand' us when in reality they are trying to understand themselves.

They're so brainwashed that they're quick to assign negative labels to anything that challenges their world view.

Cults seek converts and money. We aint no cult.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back