Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find it comical that a bunch of reddit subreddits are now getting invaded by blackpilled incels.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I find it comical that a bunch of reddit subreddits are now getting invaded by blackpilled incels and guess what? It’s deserved. This is what happens when you report blackpilled male subreddits made for struggling men and get them banned.

The normal fags can’t have their cake and eat it.

Last edited:
Even amid a tightly regulated social environment whether it be offline or online rebels and dissenters will always find a way, the more they crack down in censorship the more the rebellion will grow. Concerning history of social politics and such this is very textbook stuff that it would appear our current crop of political elites have forgotten entirely.

Last edited:
200.gif

I think we should all raid a particular subreddit. Not IT, but like another subreddit and we all start making posts on there about the blackpill.

Got a mega-tag to tag everyone?

I think we should all raid a particular subreddit. Not IT, but like another subreddit and we all start making posts on there about the blackpill.

Nah if any it should be that sub.

Yeah, it's not like those people were just going to leave the forum JFL.

Reddit got rid of the quarantine, so now the black pill is spreading.

Yeah, it's not like those people were just going to leave the forum JFL.

Reddit got rid of the quarantine, so now the black pill is spreading.
Reddit admins will then just crack down harder on people that posted on incel subs in the past after it becomes clear that those people weren't going to leave tbh. The deplatforming of incel subs on reddit and banning of more prolific incels on reddit shows incels can not only be banned but prevented from going to other subs afterward. A lot of mods also are happy to hand out bans for any redpill/blackpill content or lingo and many incels rely on concepts from the redpill/blackpill when discussing these things in other subs.

I don’t, sorry, dude.

Their problem is twofold:

We live in the information age, really censoring us is extremely difficult.
They cannot kill us, only scatter us for a time.

Time is on our side.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back