Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find dudes that are incel but bluepilled and not depressed weird

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I am talking about guys that are 20 years old or older. When i was 20 i was so depressed because of inceldom. I see these dudes that act like normalfags. No sign of being defeated, lonely´or/anddepressed. As if they live in a different dimension or something.

For example: i know this one guy (21 years old), and he is always positive. I have never seen him once a bit sad, depressed or anything. He is always full of energy but he never had a gf and is incel since birth.

Last edited:
I am talking about guys that are 20 years old or older. When i was 20 i was so depressed because of inceldom. And then i say these dudes that act like normalfags. No sign of being defeated, lonely, depressed. As if they live in a different dimension or something.

For example i know this one guy (21 years old), and he is always positive. I have never seen him once a bit sad, depressed or anything. He is always full of energy but he never had a gf and is incel.
Because they haven't discovered the blackpill yet, i used to be also very positive, cheerful and optimistic person when i used to look like a truecel AND being bluepilled, some foids literally had disgusting faces when they first saw me, but i didnt really pay attention back then cuz i was on a nofap streak of 60 dayzzzzz BROOOO JUST BE CONFIDENT, GIRLZ GET ATTRACTED TO U WHEN YOU ARE ON LONGR NOFAP STREAK THEY CAN ALSO SENSE YOUR POWERFUL ENERGY INSIDE YOU BROOOOOOOOO.

theyre high on bluepill :bluepill:

It’s because they are cuckolds. They desire their own subjugation. In order to realize the blackpilled truths, you have to want to be free

Maybe they are just childish? I went through 20s coping with games and movies without thinking about girls at all.

-
Yea, I'm one of those guys myself:- oldcel in his 50's, never had a girlfriend but life's good anyways...- I built a good career so that has allowed me to buy sex and travel and good food & stuff

I've noticed that some of my married friends' lives aren't nearly as enjoyable as mine, and that has led me to believe that an incel's life can sometimes be more rewarding than a normie's life.- There's not as much chaos, you've got more control over your day-to-day existence, and so you eliminate a lot of stress that normies have to contend with.

Last edited:
The blackpill will show them the reality

@NagarNikkucel legit had a 5'6 fat incel friend who said that he looks handsome and he wants to start modeling :feelsPop::feelsgah: but he was very optimistic that he would find a women and ascend needless to say he is still incel:feelskek:

Maybe because he is on jewpills.

True.
How can you be rejected/mocked/ignored by women and not hating them?
By being a cuck.

You think women value getting attention from average looking men?

They're either very naive or they're coping hard.

@NagarNikkucel legit had a 5'6 fat incel friend who said that he looks handsome and he wants to start modeling :feelsPop::feelsgah: but he was very optimistic that he would find a women and ascend needless to say he is still incel:feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: true story

i know this one guy (21 years old), and he is always positive. I have never seen him once a bit sad, depressed or anything. He is always full of energy but he never had a gf and is incel since birth.
nice sci fi novel :feelshaha:

they are coping, I was red pilled for like the last 5-7yrs but in reality I was just a nearcel/ incel in denial

copes will run out, they always do
not a question of what/why/how but when will they get :blackpill:

Most incels are bluepilled. The reason you dont think they're depressed is because they're putting up the happy normie facade. Most men have to do this nowadays anyway incel or not due to us not being allowed to show emotion without being shamed or it later being held against us. No doubt these guys lament over their circumstances all the time when no ones around. Chances are they've tried to bring these issues up to people before and quickly realized that it's socially unacceptable to do so in current society. So they just act like nothings wrong. The suffer in silence tactic. Don't be fooled jfl. That describes plenty of people here too.