Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I find a wonderful cope in thinking of an afterlife

• Thread starter Deleted member 40321
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40321

Mentalcel
-
I occasionally listen to Quran recitations as a cope. I just love the tone and stuff. But nothing makes me more happy than when verses that promise prosperous afterlife and denigrates this world. It offers a kind of ecstatic cope.

These are some of my favourites:

8:28 وَٱعْلَمُوٓا۟ أَنَّمَآ أَمْوَٰلُكُمْ وَأَوْلَـٰدُكُمْ فِتْنَةٌ وَأَنَّ ٱللَّهَ عِندَهُۥٓ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ And know that your properties and your children are but a trial and that Allah has with Him a great reward.

View: https://youtu.be/apipmcTwR_A
0:40 for the particular verse

3:14 زُيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ حُبُّ ٱلشَّهَوَٰتِ مِنَ ٱلنِّسَآءِ وَٱلْبَنِينَ وَٱلْقَنَـٰطِيرِ ٱلْمُقَنطَرَةِ مِنَ ٱلذَّهَبِ وَٱلْفِضَّةِ وَٱلْخَيْلِ ٱلْمُسَوَّمَةِ وَٱلْأَنْعَـٰمِ وَٱلْحَرْثِ ۗ ذَٰلِكَ مَتَـٰعُ ٱلْحَيَوٰةِ ٱلدُّنْيَا ۖ وَٱللَّهُ عِندَهُۥ حُسْنُ ٱلْمَـَٔابِ Beautified for people is the love of that which they desire - of women and sons, heaped-up sums of gold and silver, fine branded horses, and cattle and tilled land. That is the enjoyment of worldly life, but Allah has with Him the best return [i.e., Paradise].
3:15 ۞ قُلْ أَؤُنَبِّئُكُم بِخَيْرٍ مِّن ذَٰلِكُمْ ۚ لِلَّذِينَ ٱتَّقَوْا۟ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ جَنَّـٰتٌ تَجْرِى مِن تَحْتِهَا ٱلْأَنْهَـٰرُ خَـٰلِدِينَ فِيهَا وَأَزْوَٰجٌ مُّطَهَّرَةٌ وَرِضْوَٰنٌ مِّنَ ٱللَّهِ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ بَصِيرٌۢ بِٱلْعِبَادِ Say, "Shall I inform you of [something] better than that? For those who fear Allah will be gardens in the presence of their Lord beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally, and purified spouses and approval from Allah. And Allah is Seeing [i.e., aware] of [His] servants -
3:16 ٱلَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَآ إِنَّنَآ ءَامَنَّا فَٱغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَقِنَا عَذَابَ ٱلنَّارِ Those who say, "Our Lord, indeed we have believed, so forgive us our sins and protect us from the punishment of the Fire,"
3:17 ٱلصَّـٰبِرِينَ وَٱلصَّـٰدِقِينَ وَٱلْقَـٰنِتِينَ وَٱلْمُنفِقِينَ وَٱلْمُسْتَغْفِرِينَ بِٱلْأَسْحَارِ The patient, the true, the obedient, those who spend [in the way of Allah], and those who seek forgiveness before dawn.

View: https://youtu.be/q_P8P5hNx0s
2:21 for the particular part. This hits better as the indication of foids being worthless is stronger here because it explicitly mentions foids and also because it promises getting laid, even if after death.

Last edited:
i can’t cope with religion since i’m gonna rope and they don’t take kindly to that

A black void of nothing would be preferable to an afterlife.

i can’t cope with religion since i’m gonna rope and they don’t take kindly to that
The idea that this world is temporary and that I will die one day and I just have to keep going till then and there is nothing to achieve here helps me cope with that.
A black void of nothing would be preferable to an afterlife.
Why so?

I don’t want to exist at all. No memory. Just gone. Existing in any form would be torture.

You might not have any memory of this life then.

I just don't want to be in hell.

I just don't want to be in hell.
Relatable, but this is something you can pray and try to do, this is not like getting a foid with ugly looks. We believe Allah is the most merciful and forgiving and that sincere repentance wipes away sins. We also believe that anyone who believes in the true religion will enter paradise some day no matter how sinful they were. The more righteous you are, the less time you spend in hell.
It sounds like I am proselytizing at this point lmao. That sucks.

I occasionally listen to Quran recitations as a cope. I just love the tone and stuff. But nothing makes me more happy than when verses that promise prosperous afterlife and denigrates this world. It offers a kind of ecstatic cope.

These are some of my favourites:

8:28 وَٱعْلَمُوٓا۟ أَنَّمَآ أَمْوَٰلُكُمْ وَأَوْلَـٰدُكُمْ فِتْنَةٌ وَأَنَّ ٱللَّهَ عِندَهُۥٓ أَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ And know that your properties and your children are but a trial and that Allah has with Him a great reward.

View: https://youtu.be/apipmcTwR_A
0:40 for the particular verse

3:14 زُيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ حُبُّ ٱلشَّهَوَٰتِ مِنَ ٱلنِّسَآءِ وَٱلْبَنِينَ وَٱلْقَنَـٰطِيرِ ٱلْمُقَنطَرَةِ مِنَ ٱلذَّهَبِ وَٱلْفِضَّةِ وَٱلْخَيْلِ ٱلْمُسَوَّمَةِ وَٱلْأَنْعَـٰمِ وَٱلْحَرْثِ ۗ ذَٰلِكَ مَتَـٰعُ ٱلْحَيَوٰةِ ٱلدُّنْيَا ۖ وَٱللَّهُ عِندَهُۥ حُسْنُ ٱلْمَـَٔابِ Beautified for people is the love of that which they desire - of women and sons, heaped-up sums of gold and silver, fine branded horses, and cattle and tilled land. That is the enjoyment of worldly life, but Allah has with Him the best return [i.e., Paradise].
3:15 ۞ قُلْ أَؤُنَبِّئُكُم بِخَيْرٍ مِّن ذَٰلِكُمْ ۚ لِلَّذِينَ ٱتَّقَوْا۟ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ جَنَّـٰتٌ تَجْرِى مِن تَحْتِهَا ٱلْأَنْهَـٰرُ خَـٰلِدِينَ فِيهَا وَأَزْوَٰجٌ مُّطَهَّرَةٌ وَرِضْوَٰنٌ مِّنَ ٱللَّهِ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ بَصِيرٌۢ بِٱلْعِبَادِ Say, "Shall I inform you of [something] better than that? For those who fear Allah will be gardens in the presence of their Lord beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally, and purified spouses and approval from Allah. And Allah is Seeing [i.e., aware] of [His] servants -
3:16 ٱلَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَآ إِنَّنَآ ءَامَنَّا فَٱغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَقِنَا عَذَابَ ٱلنَّارِ Those who say, "Our Lord, indeed we have believed, so forgive us our sins and protect us from the punishment of the Fire,"
3:17 ٱلصَّـٰبِرِينَ وَٱلصَّـٰدِقِينَ وَٱلْقَـٰنِتِينَ وَٱلْمُنفِقِينَ وَٱلْمُسْتَغْفِرِينَ بِٱلْأَسْحَارِ The patient, the true, the obedient, those who spend [in the way of Allah], and those who seek forgiveness before dawn.

View: https://youtu.be/q_P8P5hNx0s
2:21 for the particular part. This hits better as the indication of foids being worthless is stronger here because it explicitly mentions foids and also because it promises getting laid, even if after death.

I prefer Arabic Orthodox Christian chants but i respect nasheeds too

View: https://youtu.be/eRNwxC-Xsic

I don’t want to exist at all. No memory. Just gone. Existing in any form would be torture.
That's what happens, reincarnation, heaven or anything else any religion says happens after death is a big cope to those who love life so much they can't accept to lose it.

people are apes.

5F0A9F62 54C6 452E A72D A39BDAA3D9D8

That's what happens, reincarnation, heaven or anything else any religion says happens after death is a big cope to those who love life so much they can't accept to lose it.
Yep. It’s like turning off a light. You’re gone in an instant.

Proof ?

Search on YouTube for the story of julaybeeb. He was a deformed very ugly incel who became Muslim and married a beautiful woman and fought bravely with the prophet mohammad P.B.U.H and died and went to heaven where he was given his Hoor Al Ayn ( most beautiful women ever created in paradise)

So what your saying is you have no idea . If anything believing you die and "that's it " is the biggest cope. Satanic and elite educational brainwashing and atheist agenda has brainwashed people . Probably a "I f***ing love science " cuck aswell. Free yourself

So what your saying is you have no idea . If anything believing you die and "that's it " is the biggest cope. Satanic and elite educational brainwashing and atheist agenda has brainwashed people . Probably a "I f***ing love science " cuck aswell. Free yourself
What an idiot you are, you really are the "because you can't prove God doesn't exist it exist" type of guy huh?

Nigga the evidence is the flawed theory of heaven or the millions of people who can't recall a past life, you're seriously a moron if you need to disprove something to believe it isn't real.
Yeah bro, a fucking God exists because everyone says it does and nobody can show it doesn't because he lives in muh heaven.

Search on YouTube for the story of julaybeeb. He was a deformed very ugly incel who became Muslim and married a beautiful woman and fought bravely with the prophet mohammad P.B.U.H and died and went to heaven where he was given his Hoor Al Ayn ( most beautiful women ever created in paradise)
Jfl all he got was a beautiful woman in heaven :feelskek:

Basically every day for Chad

What an idiot you are, you really are the "because you can't prove God doesn't exist it exist" type of guy huh?

Nigga the evidence is the flawed theory of heaven or the millions of people who can't recall a past life, you're seriously a moron if you need to disprove something to believe it isn't real.
Yeah bro, a fucking God exists because everyone says it does and nobody can show it doesn't because he lives in muh heaven.
Believe what you wish , but don't push your foolish ignorance on others. If you want to fall for jewish /satanic brainwashing then so be it. Atheism never even existed more than 100 years ago . If your such a believer that nothing happens when you die why don't you go and do whatever you want then ? Go and take a woman by force or Rob a bank or take every drug in existence. Do something instead of wallowing on this forum like a pussy

Hate to break it to you but there's no afterlife

Hate to break it to you but there's no afterlife
Cope. This is the same view every blue pilled reddit posting beta has aswell. I love science bro nothing happens when you die

I love science bro nothing happens when you die
Evolution is not science, it's history. Religion is completely stupid, do you really think Mary got pregnant while she was a virgin? Do you really think Mohammad had a fucking angel inscribe the verses of quran into his brain while he was sleeping? Do you really think the reason we're not in paradise is because Eve ate a fucking apple?

Religion is designed to create fear in people so that they act morally right. If there was no religion it would be harder to maintain monogamy and get people to do the right thing but that doesn't automatically make it true.

Evolution is not science, it's history. Religion is completely stupid, do you really think Mary got pregnant while she was a virgin? Do you really think Mohammad had a fucking angel inscribe the verses of quran into his brain while he was sleeping? Do you really think the reason we're not in paradise is because Eve ate a fucking apple?

Religion is designed to create fear in people so that they act morally right. If there was no religion it would be harder to maintain monogamy and get people to do the right thing but that doesn't automatically make it true.
Another evolution simp who believes he's a monkey . "Religion is designed to create fear in people bro" your probably the same type of cuck who's triple vaccinated and wears a mask alone in your room from fear of covid

Another evolution simp who believes he's a monkey . "Religion is designed to create fear in people bro" your probably the same type of cuck who's triple vaccinated and wears a mask alone in your room from fear of covid
Bro the entire blackpill is based on science and scientific studies how can you say that evolution doesn't exist?

Covid policies have not been based on science they have been political same thing with climate change. Just because it falls under the umbrella of science doesn't mean it's true, you have to use critical thinking and logic to decide which parts of science is true and which parts are faulty and can be disproven.

Animals evolving exists. Humans evolving from monkeys is nonsense and satanic propaganda. I will make a thread at some point to try and help some of the people here who are willing to listen and want to actually improve themselves and have a good life and a place in the hereafter.

Believe what you wish , but don't push your foolish ignorance on others. If you want to fall for jewish /satanic brainwashing then so be it. Atheism never even existed more than 100 years ago . If your such a believer that nothing happens when you die why don't you go and do whatever you want then ? Go and take a woman by force or Rob a bank or take every drug in existence. Do something instead of wallowing on this forum like a pussy
Your low iq is astonishing

Animals evolving exists. Humans evolving from monkeys is nonsense and satanic propaganda. I will make a thread at some point to try and help some of the people here who are willing to listen and want to actually improve themselves and have a good life and a place in the hereafter.
Evolution is easy to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back