Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finally watched a show that would not offend incels

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
it's called 'the Bear' on Hulu.

What I like about the show is that there are absolutely NO relationships or romantic subplots or even cute looking foids that are single, yet it takes place in modern times. It's surreal. I had to slap myself that I went thru 8 episodes of a show where nobody is fucking. The main protagonist doesn't even get a kiss. At most he hugs his blonde sister. He's depressed, and all he does is work and grieve his dead brother. The closest thing to a relationshit is that his manchild cousin is divorced and talks to his daughter on a phone for one scene. Other than that it's all work.

That's all there is in the show pretty much-- people who work at a kitchen all day, and it's pretty much all they do in the show, and it's very stressful thankless work. I like that racially it's sociologically accurate. White people have privileges like getting to work in high-end restaurants and generally owning and managing restaurants, other than that it's all dark skinned minorities working in the same grimy kitchen for years.

Last edited:
it's called 'the Bear' on Hulu.

What I like about the show is that there are absolutely NO relationships or romantic subplots or even cute looking foids that are single, yet it takes place in modern times. It's surreal. I had to slap myself that I went thru 8 episodes of a show where nobody is fucking. The main protagonist doesn't even get a kiss. At most he hugs his blonde sister. He's depressed, and all he does is work and grieve his dead brother. The closest thing to a relationshit is that his manchild cousin is divorced and talks to his daughter on a phone for one scene. Other than that it's all work.

That's all there is in the show pretty much-- people who work at a kitchen all day, and it's pretty much all they do in the show, and it's very stressful thankless work. I like that racially it's sociologically accurate. White people have privileges like getting to work in high-end restaurants and generally owning and managing restaurants, other than that it's all dark skinned minorities working in the same grimy kitchen for years.
I'm waiting for you to say the entertaining part about the show.

I don't care if a show has relationships in it, it needs to be entertaining. What you just talked about sounds like the most boring shit I've ever heard of.

Like the Napoleon Dynamite movie, except it's not even a comedy and it actually takes itself seriously.

I'm waiting for you to say the entertaining part about the show.

I don't care if a show has relationships in it, it needs to be entertaining. What you just talked about sounds like the most boring shit I've ever heard of.

Like the Napoleon Dynamite movie, except it's not even a comedy and it actually takes itself seriously.
i think a more redpill guy like you would hate it, because it is kind of boring in a plot/action sense. It's more interesting in a character study sense.

I think if you were entertained by something like uncut gems, you would like it. I didn't even say it was entertaining. I just said it wouldn't offend incels, and that's quite an achievement.

I cannot relate to shows tbh.
The moment I realized it's all act and the actor may be far different from the character he's playing, it all became meaningless.

The only way i can watch a movie is with people :feelsautistic: but i need frens for that :feelscry:

Seems quite good:yes:. I'll probably torrent it because I have Gayflix and not Hulu.

i think a more redpill guy like you
Nothing about me is red pilled.

The many users on this site who are still chasing after relationships and the possibility of having a wife one day (ascension copers), are closer to being red pilled.

The many users on this site who say female validation is more important than sex, and that they refuse to pay because "she doesn't really like me" are closer to being red pilled.

It's more interesting in a character study sense.
I would agree if the character you described was actually interesting. What you basically described is a wage slave simulator lol. This sounds like a series that people pick up and then they drop it at around episode 3.

Let me look up a trailer:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBmkI4jlaIo

This reminds me of "Slice Of Life" anime, and you are definitely one of those slice of life fuckers :feelskek:.

Let me guess........... you like soap operas too.

They will have to do 100 such shows to compensate for all the other propaganda

Based show will look it up
hard to come across a show that doesnt depict normie romantic relationships