Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I finally know the Truth - no one ever liked me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41309
  • Start date
Deleted member 41309

Deleted member 41309

Self-banned
-
It all makes sense now. This is the ultimate truth. Peace out boyos

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

It never began.

If you dont count some family members its same for me.

I knew this about myself from a young age, how did it take you so long to realize this.

I knew this about myself from a young age, how did it take you so long to realize this.
i guess i was slow/retarded. It took a LOT of bullying for me to finally realize this lol. But yeah, now i get it lol, no one EVER like me. My family members, my peers, everyone.

What do you do now that you know this, JFL?

I dunno tbh, do they like me or feel obligation?
no one likes you bro xDDD its all a fucking grand joke, theere is no love, its all a big illusion, a hoax. NO ONE , and i mean NO ONE EVER liked you. that's the whole point . cuz there is no "You" to like LOL.

no one likes you bro xDDD its all a fucking grand joke, theere is no love, its all a big illusion, a hoax. NO ONE , and i mean NO ONE EVER liked you. that's the whole point . cuz there is no "You" to like LOL.
Youre right, people cant even define love, its all dependencies and sense of obligations and responsibility, needs and whatnot.

If you're really ugly, no one will like you or feel sympathy towards you. At best, some people will tolerate you.

sry , i think i delusionmaxxed again lol. or mybe i was right? i feel like i may be right..

Yep the reality hits you like a train going at the speed of sound, it ain't easy.

Yep the reality hits you like a train going at the speed of sound, it ain't easy.
it's BRUTAL. However, i am not sure if this is my "True self" or if i am just a delusional narcissist? Maybe all incels are narcissists in denial? Because there are obviously bad looking guys with hot girls, for example my oneitis has a fat fuck ugly mofo for a boyfriend, so yeah?