Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I finally got married...in my dreams

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
and when i woke up to see it was all just a stupid dream...i felt immense sadness, even cried a little.

first time in my life,i had a dream of a somewhat fast tracked but full wedding with a young, beautiful, soft speaking girl getting married to me in presence of all relatives and friends and it felt so fucking real i was in high sky in my dreams...even my late mother was there in wedding.

then at 6 30 AM the alarm banged and it suddenly ended as i opened my eyes. :cryfeels:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeWyhdPaNcU

it's tuesday here right now i was already a bit sore from starting of fresh work week...and now i have a bit of depression or sadness or whatever; my subconscious playing with me this way :reeeeee:

and when i woke up to see it was all just a stupid dream...i felt immense sadness, even cried a little.

first time in my life,i had a dream of a somewhat fast tracked but full wedding with a young, beautiful, soft speaking girl getting married to me in presence of all relatives and friends and it felt so fucking real i was in high sky in my dreams...even my late mother was there in wedding.

then at 6 30 AM the alarm banged and it suddenly ended as i opened my eyes. :cryfeels:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeWyhdPaNcU

it's tuesday here right now i was already a bit sore from starting of fresh work week...and now i have a bit of depression or sadness or whatever; my subconscious playing with me this way :reeeeee:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Fakecel trait: You get married in your dreams.

I WANT GIRL WITH NO ACCENT