Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I finally got a Nintendo Switch

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
What are the best games to cope? I've bought Mario Odyssey and Luigis Mansion so far

you are soy. remove your soy and send your switch to me

red dead redemption 2. nothing else came close

Shove it up your ass.

OqXptqF.jpg

astral chains is top tier soy game. play it nibba

Get breath of the wild you mongoloid

I can’t find my old ds lite :feelsrope:

Important question,how much do you care about online?

If the answer if "not at all" or "very little" then you may be able to hack it to get free games for life,I did it and it's great,the only way to desoyify this fucking console.

Red Dead Redemption 2 on the Switch, you must be trolling. The Witcher 3 did come out on the switch, maybe in the future RDR2 will come to the switch.

The only switch game i want to play is pokemon sword/shield

If the answer if "not at all" or "very little" then you may be able to hack it to get free games for life,I did it and it's great,the only way to desoyify this fucking console.

Not at all tbh. If I can get free games I'm all for it.

If you are a tryhard gamer then try out Smash Bros or Splatoon 2
If you are one that enjoys self insertion and waifu bait try Fire Emblem or some weeb shit
If you are one that enjoys adventure and RPGs then buy Zelda and Pokémon
All of this coming from a Switch owner:soy::feels:

so many soy wojaks in this thread that I could feel my testosterone decreasing

Grand strategy games truly are incel tier. I have thousands of hours combined on ck2, eu4, and the total war games. But when I try to describe their appeal to normies they look at me like I'm autistic
yeah tbh. Been called out on discord for playing it and they know im incel just by the time I have in those games kek

Red Dead Redemption 2 on the Switch, you must be trolling. The Witcher 3 did come out on the switch, maybe in the future RDR2 will come to the switch.
oh brutal didnt read nintendo. over for me
faggot game for stupid normies

Come to grand strategy with us OP. It is true incel game
View attachment 236655View attachment 236656View attachment 236657View attachment 236658
try it out before you know it bro. it was my best time spent on this earth.

I already bought it and beat it for Wii U like 3 years ago. Also bought the DLC, and found out (((they))) won't let you transfer DLC to Switch even if I bought it. I do like adventureish games. What others are there?

I already bought it and beat it for Wii U like 3 years ago. Also bought the DLC, and found out (((they))) won't let you transfer DLC to Switch even if I bought it. I do like adventureish games. What others are there?

get super smash bros

Worst time to buy.

Isn't animal crossing popular?

Worst time to buy.

Isn't animal crossing popular?
What do you mean worst time to buy? Please elaborate because my parents are going to buy me a Switch for my birthday.

Any incel with a Soytendo Switch needs insta perma ban.

i don't know man. Never had one of those.

What do you mean worst time to buy? Please elaborate because my parents are going to buy me a Switch for my birthday.

As in prices for the Switch are expensive now due to excess demand. But since your parents are paying, I guess it's fine.

I would buy a switch in a second and hack it (fuck online) - can you share details here or PM me about it?

Any new pikmin games?

smash ultimate if u have friends or animal crossing tbh i just bought it

I don’t have one