Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I finally found someone who talks like me, I hate it

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I have Autism and saw a Chadlite Blackpiller mention the show "Love on the Spectrum" and how all the Autistic men were virgins on their first date while the Autistic toilets had a lot of romantic experience. Out of curiosity about the show I looked up some information:

View: https://youtu.be/THRJI-Y0nEg

Since my 18th or so I haven't been open about my Autism and largely live "in the closet", I don't really tell anyone about it and I feel like people treat me like an equal in some sort of ways. But looking at this 37 long video, I realised that if she scripted it she could have said everything she wanted to say within perhaps 2~3 minutes, but she drags it out by constantly talking about something else.

This is my modus operandi, this is how I talk. I have a lot of trouble with conversing with people and with my NT friends I notice that I am improving my talking skills, but the way she talks is the way I always think, I don't know how to feel about it, I don't particularly like it, I don't hate it either.

It's a bit like the Schizo-bitch Chinese toilet friend of mine, like me she has echolalia and randomly shouts out words and phrases she heard prior, she rarely sticks to one subject and seems very cold when interacting with her. I don't really show my echolalia around strangers and people in general now, my roommate is the only one who has to suffer through it and seeing how the Chinese toilet acts, I noticed that this is how people view me. I keep cringing, when she talks about things I often think "Is this how people view me?"

Well, she's a toilet so she's literally slept with hundreds of men and for her dating is easy, but I can see that she's still socially retarded despite all her experience.

I just don't know what to think about what I hate. I hate the fact that I don't blend as easily with the Neurotypical crowd. :feelswhat::blackpill:

I don't need to tell anyone about my Asperger's. They know immediately jfl