Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I finally found out what's worse than walking by the school where I was bullied for years

WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
It's walking by that building while seeing a lovey-dovey teen couple in front of it, hugging, making out and feeling each other up, while I just quietly walk around it like an NPC, trying not to remember how shit all the years I've spent there were:feelsbadman:. I've wanted to see that building demolished ever since I left it, and probably even sooner tbh, I don't even remember at this point, and not only did I feel like shit seeing that it's still standing, but I also had to watch those two there, having the time of their lives and creating beautiful, warm, teen/first love memories they will lovingly remember for the rest of their lives right by the place that still appears in my nightmares even 10+ years after I've left it and about which I really have just about no good memories.

Given his clothes, the guy looked like he was into sports, obviously:feelsugh:, and even from the distance I could see that he had that basic, TikTok prettyboy douchebag face all of us have seen a thousand times already, while his girlfriend seemed to be the goth type, with all black clothes matching her black hair. Not yet a big tiddy goth gf, but given their age, she could very well be one in a few years.

They were literally this meme, except with a goth girl in place of a blonde cheerleader, the guy being a bit less muscular and more prettyboyish, and me as a living example of what that text is saying:

1200px-Blackpillmeme335.png

It's walking by that building while seeing a lovey-dovey teen couple in front of it, hugging, making out and feeling each other up, while I just quietly walk around it like an NPC, trying not to remember how shit all the years I've spent there were:feelsbadman:. I've wanted to see that building demolished ever since I left it, and probably even sooner tbh, I don't even remember at this point, and not only did I feel like shit seeing that it's still standing, but I also had to watch those two there, having the time of their lives and creating beautiful, warm, teen/first love memories they will lovingly remember for the rest of their lives right by the place that still appears in my nightmares even 10+ years after I've left it and about which I really have just about no good memories.

Given his clothes, the guy looked like he was into sports, obviously:feelsugh:, and even from the distance I could see that he had that basic, TikTok prettyboy douchebag face all of us have seen a thousand times already, while his girlfriend seemed to be the goth type, with all black clothes matching her black hair. Not yet a big tiddy goth gf, but given their age, she could very well be one in a few years.

They were literally this meme, except with a goth girl in place of a blonde cheerleader, the guy being a bit less muscular and more prettyboyish, and me as a living example of what that text is saying:

If it helps you feel better they are both in severe debt to Jewish bankers by now (in gta)

They still need to obey Jewish laws and pay ((((taxes)))))

Thankfully all the cheerleaders at my school were ugly so I didn't lust after them