Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I finally figured out why people say "what's inside you is important than what's outside"

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
You know what's inside you? Your genes. Obviously is more important than anything else.

Consider a Chad who never works out, is a horrendous dresser and has a neck beard. You know what foids will say to him? - "Sweetie, what's inside you is more important than what's outside." And what's inside him? His superior genes. Chad wins.

Now consider a subhuman who always works out, wears well tailored suits and has a great haircut. Foids will say the same thing to him. "Sweetie, what's inside you is more important." And what's inside him? Inferior genes. Subhuman looses.

Society was dropping blackpills since I was a kid and my retarded bluepilled ass thought they were talking about personality. JFL. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Leonardo da vinci IQ

You should be beautiful on the inside = You should have good alleles in your chromosomes

:feelswhere: Nigger over here cracking the code. The inside determines the outside, holy shit.

Good DNA and high t level to build good bones and muscles.

my penislossus length iq

I've seen this before, but instead of genes it was bones, which is pretty much the same.

extremely high iq

Albert Einstein IQ. They are talking about genes not personality

Isaac Newton Deluxe IQ

You know what's inside you? Your genes. Obviously is more important than anything else.

Consider a Chad who never works out, is a horrendous dresser and has a neck beard. You know what foids will say to him? - "Sweetie, what's inside you is more important than what's outside." And what's inside him? His superior genes. Chad wins.

Now consider a subhuman who always works out, wears well tailored suits and has a great haircut. Foids will say the same thing to him. "Sweetie, what's inside you is more important." And what's inside him? Inferior genes. Subhuman looses.

Society was dropping blackpills since I was a kid and my retarded bluepilled ass thought they were talking about personality. JFL. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
No, what's inside means that people know that everyone naturally judges you on appearcnces. Looking at your personality and other shit isn't natural for us, and is a higher level thinking of looking at people for their minds.