Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I finally cut off my normie cousin who cucked me with a prostitute

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
Today I cut off my normie cousin out of my life, he also happend to be my last "friend" and only connection to the real world. I went to his parents and told them about his relationship with this slav polish prostititute and also told them they both use cocain and other hard drugs. He was dependent on his parents' money:feelskek:. Now Iam completely on my own and have absolutely no one left in my life. I will never again let someone else into my life. I hope he and his whore die from an overdose or some other shit.

Thread related:

the absolute state of men

fighting for whores

Today I cut off my normie cousin out of my life, he also happend to be my last "friend" and only connection to the real world. I went to his parents and told them about his relationship with this slav polish prostititute and also told them they both use cocain and other hard drugs. He was dependent on his parents' money:feelskek:. Now Iam completely on my own and have absolutely no one left in my life. I will never again let someone else into my life. I hope he and his whore die from an overdose or some other shit.

Thread related:
What do they look like?

Do you have a crush on his slav polish prostititute?

Thread related:
Anon can you pm the pics of her and him that you said on the last thread ?
I know why you are mad, something similar happened to me with a friend, and the foid wasnt even a prostitute.
Is a mix of rage, frustration and envy, but time will heal that shit, its the only thing i can tell

Yup, just imagine my junkie cousin bringing this whore, who I also fucked to our family table.
Avoid drug addicts like the plague
They drag down everyone around them

bruh, you're fighting for a slut, why?

If he knew you found the foid attractive then yeah, sod him. I hope both of them privileged scum die.