Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My normie cousin cucked me!!!!!!!

IamLost

IamLost

6'3 Subhuman
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Posts
1,073
Online
17d 3h 40m
Yesterday, was the worst day of my entire life. About 3 weeks ago I started escortceling and overall I liked the experience. There was a prostitute named Estra which I liked and I fucked her 4 times. And because I didn't want to go to the brothel alone I invited my low tier normie cousin to go to the brothel. He also fucked her. But after he fucked her, she added him on her Instagram and Whatsapp. Now they are writing each other the whole time:reeeeee:. And he is maybe a 4 to 5 out of 10, and she is a 8/10! I just don't understand what she sees in my retarted junkie low tier normie cousin.

Because of this I'm fucking depressed like never before. I'm so fucking jelous of him and want to kill him! Why can't this happen to me? This happened in Germany and this whore lives in Poland. Yesterday she even invited him to her homecountry. And all of this is my fault. I shoudn't have invited him to come with me. Because of this I will cut him out of my life, I already muted him on Whatsapp. From now on my number one rule is: never leave the house or else you will get hurt.

If someone is interested I could PM pics of her and him.
 
Last edited:
Overdosed

Overdosed

No-responsecel
★★★★★
Joined
May 24, 2021
Posts
466
Online
5d 7h 48m
He's a junkie.
Your cousin obviously passed something to the escort under the table.
 
IamLost

IamLost

6'3 Subhuman
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Posts
1,073
Online
17d 3h 40m
Overdosed said:
He's a junkie.
Your cousin obviously passed something to the escort under the table.
Do you mean money? He's got no money! Thats why I don't understand what she sees in him. He is ugly and she is fucking beautiful.
 
Orca

Orca

Veteran
★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
1,277
Online
35d 5m
I've compared my escort experiences with other friends and it's always suicidefuel. :feelsrope:
Some of them get extra time and even prostitutes calling them back to another visit.
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
13,183
Online
168d 15h 8m
I hope the whore gets a slow and painful sexual infection that kills her.
 
Orca

Orca

Veteran
★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
1,277
Online
35d 5m
IamLost said:
If someone is interested I could PM pics of her and him.
PM me :feelsokman:
 
IamLost

IamLost

6'3 Subhuman
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Posts
1,073
Online
17d 3h 40m
Orca said:
I've compared my escort experiences with other friends and it's always suicidefuel. :feelsrope:
Some of them get extra time and even prostitutes calling them back to another visit.
Thats why you should always go alone.
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
2,726
Online
25d 18h 28m
Caring about a merchant of flesh? Thats quite cucked bruh.
 
ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Dutch and Indonesian descent
★★
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Posts
2,156
Online
38d 9h 4m
That "cousin" your talking about is you isn't it? :feelsseriously:
 
IamLost

IamLost

6'3 Subhuman
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Posts
1,073
Online
17d 3h 40m
ReplaceMyJuice said:
That "cousin" your talking about is you isn't it? :feelsseriously:
I wish, but no.
-BrettyBoy- said:
I hope the whore gets a slow and painful sexual infection that kills her.
Hope so too. She goes to vacation to Rio de janeiro for 2 months. I hope she gets raped and killed by some favella thugs!
Netzachcel said:
Caring about a merchant of flesh? Thats quite cucked bruh.
I know but what do you expect from an incel?
 
Last edited:
Cristo

Cristo

Nothing
★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2021
Posts
186
Online
2d 15h 42m
That’s so fucked up hahahaha.
Terrible, even whores know
 
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
753
Online
4d 6h 55m
Maybe he's dark triad? A lot of junkies are :worryfeels:
 
Moody-Silver

Moody-Silver

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
311
Online
16d 2h 11m
Send pictures
A picture is worth thousand words
 
NagarNikkucel

NagarNikkucel

Acne twisted me (:
★★★
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Posts
205
Online
12d 2h 20m
If you can please PM me both of their pictures. I'm really interested to see and then comment on this situation
 
Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
3,540
Online
54d 5h 7m
IamLost said:
Yesterday, was the worst day of my entire life. About 3 weeks ago I started escortceling and overall I liked the experience. There was a prostitute named Estra which I liked and I fucked her 4 times. And because I didn't want to go to the brothel alone I invited my low tier normie cousin to go to the brothel. He also fucked her. But after he fucked her, she added him on her Instagram and Whatsapp. Now they are writing each other the whole time:reeeeee:. And he is maybe a 4 to 5 out of 10, and she is a 8/10! I just don't understand what she sees in my retarted junkie low tier normie cousin.

Because of this I'm fucking depressed like never before. I'm so fucking jelous of him and want to kill him! Why can't this happen to me? This happened in Germany and this whore lives in Poland. Yesterday she even invited him to her homecountry. And all of this is my fault. I shoudn't have invited him to come with me. Because of this I will cut him out of my life, I already muted him on Whatsapp. From now on my number one rule is: never leave the house or else you will get hurt.

If someone is interested I could PM pics of her and him.
Pm me brooo
 
IamLost

IamLost

6'3 Subhuman
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Posts
1,073
Online
17d 3h 40m
Tiredpoorcel said:
Pm me brooo
Cant you have to add me or follow me. then I can send you pics.
 
Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
3,540
Online
54d 5h 7m
IamLost said:
Cant you have to add me or follow me. then I can send you pics.
Done
 
IamLost

IamLost

6'3 Subhuman
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Posts
1,073
Online
17d 3h 40m
Tiredpoorcel said:
Still can't start conversation. Why?
Tiredpoorcel said:
This shows: You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Tiredpoorcel.
 
Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
3,540
Online
54d 5h 7m
IamLost said:
Still can't start conversation. Why?

This shows: You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Tiredpoorcel.
SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel Fat Link @Fat Link can someone please allow me to PM again? Please?
 
Moody-Silver

Moody-Silver

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
311
Online
16d 2h 11m
She look Latina
He is white
White normies do good with ethnic women
 
IamLost

IamLost

6'3 Subhuman
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Posts
1,073
Online
17d 3h 40m
Moody-Silver said:
She look Latina
He is white
White normies do good with ethnic women
She is polish/slavic with green eyes. She is very white.
 
Last edited:
Moody-Silver

Moody-Silver

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
311
Online
16d 2h 11m
IamLost said:
She is polish/slavic with green eyes. She is very white.
Slavic means gold digger
She is just using him
Maybe she knows that he is richer than you
You should laugh at this stupid normie
 
Overdosed

Overdosed

No-responsecel
★★★★★
Joined
May 24, 2021
Posts
466
Online
5d 7h 48m
IamLost said:
Do you mean money? He's got no money! Thats why I don't understand what she sees in him. He is ugly and she is fucking beautiful.
Drugs more likely. Hookers and many escorts are known to be meth addicts.
 
IamLost

IamLost

6'3 Subhuman
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Posts
1,073
Online
17d 3h 40m
Moody-Silver said:
Slavic means gold digger
She is just using him
Maybe she knows that he is richer than you
You should laugh at this stupid normie
No, he isn't richer than me. He is financially broken. Today I saw his bank account and it is minus 150 bucks and he's got no car!
I have saved over 30,000 on my bank account and drive a V8 american car.
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

ja era
★★★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
2,377
Online
44d 3h 52m
IamLost said:
Hope so too. She goes to vacation to Rio de janeiro for 2 months. I hope she gets raped and killed by some favella thugs!
you should tell him to visit favela. google search some most notorious favela that isn't friendly to tourists, and controlled by drug gangs.

tell him to go on a motor mike through favela. and rent as expensive of a bike as possible

a few years ago, two Italian tourists were shot while motorbiking in favela, one of them dead. the thugs thought they were cops lol.

EDIT: so its that whore? might not work with the bike advice. just tell her to buy drugs inside favela while wearing revealing outfits :feelsokman:

And Rio is very violent, but isnt the most violent city in brazil, go to Recipe, Fortaliza, Natal
 
sexratiocel

sexratiocel

mogged by reality
★★
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Posts
624
Online
14d 7h 43m
IamLost said:
No, he isn't richer than me. He is financially broken. Today I saw his bank account and it is minus 150 bucks and he's got no car!
I have saved over 30,000 on my bank account and drive a V8 american car.
Lifefuel for broke non-drivingcels.

Anyway, how much higher would you rate his SMV as compared to yours?

Would you say that you are 3/10 and he is 4.5/10?

I think that you should only do "friendly" activities like these with men who are similar to you in terms of their overall looks score. If you go out with men uglier than yourself, you will probably feel uncomfortable mogging them (and they'll secretly or not-so-secretly resent you for it), and if you go out with men better looking than yourself, you will end up quite pissed off at being mogged by them. You should only do such activities with your male "looksmatches."
 
Moody-Silver

Moody-Silver

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
311
Online
16d 2h 11m
IamLost said:
No, he isn't richer than me. He is financially broken. Today I saw his bank account and it is minus 150 bucks and he's got no car!
I have saved over 30,000 on my bank account and drive a V8 american car.
Maybe you are short or overweight
In this case you have to consider height and weight
 
Moody-Silver

Moody-Silver

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
311
Online
16d 2h 11m
IamLost said:
I'm 6'3 and taller than him. And I could kill him with my bare hands.

Maybe you showed her autistic behavior
you said that you fucked her both
so it is all about dick size
 
IengZengCel

IengZengCel

Thê Şüprêmê Môdçêl
★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Posts
240
Online
16d 22h 40m
Rotter said:
Maybe he's dark triad? A lot of junkies are :worryfeels:
This bro, darktriadpill is real :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
 
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
181
Online
2d 3h 25m
IamLost said:
If someone is interested I could PM pics of her and him.
Yes. i am interested:feelsaww:
 
s0ver

s0ver

breast cancer enthusiast
-
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Posts
4,792
Online
88d 19h 11m
IamLost said:
If someone is interested I could PM pics of her and him.
Send:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
If your cousin is incel tier he's probably becoming her drug dealer or supply
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

Officer
★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
624
Online
12d 22h 4m
Be wary of overly friendly escorts.
My advice: don't escortcel, it's cucked but if you're going to anyways never see the same one twice.
IamLost said:
If someone is interested I could PM pics of her and him.
Sure pm me:feelsjuice:
 
Last edited:
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2018
Posts
6,658
Online
32d 10h 56m
IamLost said:
Yesterday, was the worst day of my entire life. About 3 weeks ago I started escortceling and overall I liked the experience. There was a prostitute named Estra which I liked and I fucked her 4 times. And because I didn't want to go to the brothel alone I invited my low tier normie cousin to go to the brothel. He also fucked her. But after he fucked her, she added him on her Instagram and Whatsapp. Now they are writing each other the whole time:reeeeee:. And he is maybe a 4 to 5 out of 10, and she is a 8/10! I just don't understand what she sees in my retarted junkie low tier normie cousin.

Because of this I'm fucking depressed like never before. I'm so fucking jelous of him and want to kill him! Why can't this happen to me? This happened in Germany and this whore lives in Poland. Yesterday she even invited him to her homecountry. And all of this is my fault. I shoudn't have invited him to come with me. Because of this I will cut him out of my life, I already muted him on Whatsapp. From now on my number one rule is: never leave the house or else you will get hurt.

If someone is interested I could PM pics of her and him.
Cucked by whores and junkies.
Just another day for us here. :feelscry:
 
s0ver

s0ver

breast cancer enthusiast
-
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Posts
4,792
Online
88d 19h 11m
But she's a literal hooker , why are so attached to her ?
 
IamLost

IamLost

6'3 Subhuman
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Posts
1,073
Online
17d 3h 40m
s0ver said:
But she's a literal hooker , why are so attached to her ?
If you would have been with her then you would understand.
 
s0ver

s0ver

breast cancer enthusiast
-
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Posts
4,792
Online
88d 19h 11m
IamLost said:
If you would have been with her then you would understand.
This is one of reasons why some men shouldn't escortcel , you're clearly attached to her because she fucked you but you paid for it . It's a service , she's a used up roastie .
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
25,413
Online
249d 19h 31m
s0ver said:
This is one of reasons why some men shouldn't escortcel , you're clearly attached to her because she fucked you but you paid for it . It's a service , she's a used up roastie .
High IQ. It's a big reason I don't escortcel, I can't risk being attached tbh.
 
JustinSane

JustinSane

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Jun 12, 2018
Posts
803
Online
21d 17m
He is her drug supplier now. He probably gets free sex in return.
 
IamLost

IamLost

6'3 Subhuman
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Posts
1,073
Online
17d 3h 40m
Zac said:
Something similar happened to me, not with an escort but with a girl in my village. This happened 2 years ago. She somehow got my phone number from a mutual friend and started texting I thought maybe she likes me. We used to text a lot at night. Turns out she was actually fucking that friend but liked me more but because she was too scared to meet me in person and thought I would reject her so she used to text me at night and fuck him during day. Fucking lol, that was the worst day of my life. And I am taller and better looking than him. Sad part is that they still live close to me. Thankfully I haven't seen their faces in many months. It was a bad experience. 2 years later I'm still a virgin but now I don't think about women that much. That experience really turned me off now I don't value women anymore. It's tough man, but you'll get over it. Just stay busy and forget about those degenerates.
Thanks brocel, this helped me a lot :feelsaww:
I hope I will never see my cousin again, I already deleted him from my whatsapp.
 
s0ver

s0ver

breast cancer enthusiast
-
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Posts
4,792
Online
88d 19h 11m
Transcended Trucel said:
High IQ. It's a big reason I don't escortcel, I can't risk being attached tbh.
And it even make people cucked to a degree . people that never got affection from holes will mistaken paid sex as true affection and they might start defending holes and go back to the start (bluepill)
 
IamLost

IamLost

6'3 Subhuman
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Posts
1,073
Online
17d 3h 40m
s0ver said:
This is one of reasons why some men shouldn't escortcel , you're clearly attached to her because she fucked you but you paid for it . It's a service , she's a used up roastie .
Yeah, sadly I'm attached to her. I'm heart broken because of this bitch. I smoked 3 cigarette boxes today and 2 gramms of weed and a bottle of whisky and 10 pills of tavor. Hopefully I will die tonight.

 
s0ver

s0ver

breast cancer enthusiast
-
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Posts
4,792
Online
88d 19h 11m
IamLost said:
Yeah, sadly I'm attached to her. I'm heart broken because of this bitch. I smoked 3 cigarette boxes today and 2 gramms of weed and a bottle of whisky and 10 pills of tavor. Hopefully I will die tonight.
Just forget about it , you paid a hooker that's been fucked with at least 50 guys .
Would you grief over a used up fleshlight ?
 
psilocybenz

psilocybenz

Greycel
Joined
Sep 2, 2021
Posts
20
Online
8h 16m
IamLost said:
Yesterday, was the worst day of my entire life. About 3 weeks ago I started escortceling and overall I liked the experience. There was a prostitute named Estra which I liked and I fucked her 4 times. And because I didn't want to go to the brothel alone I invited my low tier normie cousin to go to the brothel. He also fucked her. But after he fucked her, she added him on her Instagram and Whatsapp. Now they are writing each other the whole time:reeeeee:. And he is maybe a 4 to 5 out of 10, and she is a 8/10! I just don't understand what she sees in my retarted junkie low tier normie cousin.

Because of this I'm fucking depressed like never before. I'm so fucking jelous of him and want to kill him! Why can't this happen to me? This happened in Germany and this whore lives in Poland. Yesterday she even invited him to her homecountry. And all of this is my fault. I shoudn't have invited him to come with me. Because of this I will cut him out of my life, I already muted him on Whatsapp. From now on my number one rule is: never leave the house or else you will get hurt.

If someone is interested I could PM pics of her and him.
she's a fucking whore bro he's honestly a cuck for trying to develop a relationship with her :feelskek:
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
25,413
Online
249d 19h 31m
JustinSane said:
He is her drug supplier now. He probably gets free sex in return.
This is highly likely too
 
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Posts
2,045
Online
6d 15h 32m
escortcels getting what they deserve :feelskek:
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
25,413
Online
249d 19h 31m
IamLost said:
Why? Can you elaborate?
I have seen many junkies get laid and push above their looks class. Many foids are into drugs and dark triad druggie halo. This is a common phenomenon noticed in most countries.
 
OscarAllius

OscarAllius

progrockcel
★★★
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Posts
219
Online
2d 20h 9m
don't be pissed off about that. why would you want to start a relationship with a foid who literally sells her pussy? hell, she probably will cuck your cousin sooner or later
IamLost said:
She goes to vacation to Rio de janeiro for 2 months.
if she's coming to Brazil, tell her to visit Rio Grande do Sul and then let me do my job :feelzez:
 
S

sarpedjsrhinogenio

Greycel
Joined
Aug 31, 2021
Posts
35
Online
14h 3m
its coz hes better in bed than you.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top