Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I finally cried comfortably last night

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
and it honestly felt really good. I enjoyed crying. good expression. i finally got some alone time to sleep alone in my new place. I feel a bit happier today, things are much better. i'm now browsing from home rather than a library where i can people stare and laugh

I wish i could cry. I just can't, maybe its my Asperger. I don't know.
I wish i could cry my pain away. I even fail at that.

I truly amaze myself every day that i haven't killed myself to this day.

i dont cry all i feel is anger and hatred

I feel nothing but emptiness these days

The crying incel vocaroo/youtube is legendary imo

crying lets the hurt out

I wish i could cry. I just can't, maybe its my Asperger. I don't know.
I wish i could cry my pain away. I even fail at that.

I truly amaze myself every day that i haven't killed myself to this day.
Being alone doesn't really make me that sad, there is probably something wrong with me, I keep people at bay and never speak or open up to them. I am content shutting up and listening to my music 24/7. If I get depressed walking and getting fresh air helps me feel neutral again.

I rarely cry. Wish I could cry more often. I always failed to express my feelings, even if I'm alone.

I cry every night. And there are days that crying is basically all i do. I cry like a pathetic kid, like the manchild i truly am, and i feel like myself for a while. Pretending im not subhuman is too much for me. Im just a coward retarded virgin, scared of everything and too broke to keep trying or trying anything else. Just being it and crying because of it kind of helps.

I only cry when watching colorful the movie and I've seen it enough times to not affect me anymore. Other than that haven't cried since early middle school

its okay to cry, thats all we can do

C-c-cry? M-me?! NEVARRRRRRRRRRRR.

I cry every night. And there are days that crying is basically all i do. I cry like a pathetic kid, like the manchild i truly am, and i feel like myself for a while. Pretending im not subhuman is too much for me. Im just a coward retarded virgin, scared of everything and too broke to keep trying or trying anything else. Just being it and crying because of it kind of helps.

Hugs to you brother. The pain is real. Normies will never understand what we feel.

no tears for almost 10 years... Then I cried two nights in a row last week. I'm really losing it.

Hugs to everyone ITT, the pain is real.

I was so close to crying just now, I looked out the window and saw loads of snow, and it wasn't dark because of the clouds in the sky, and I just thought about how I would be able to go out if I wasn't so high inhibition from bullying about the way I looked, and the way how normal people who bullied me are enjoying everything that I'm not. I don't know, just really hit me hard tonight, I haven't felt this way in like a year, dunno how I'm not crying.

no tears for almost 10 years... Then I cried two nights in a row last week. I'm really losing it.

Hugs to everyone ITT, the pain is real.

*hug* We're all gonna make it brah.

I can't cry even when I want to.

It's good to let your pain out sometimes, I've done it before.
Being an incel is a life of constant sadness, after a while you can't take it anymore and start to crack.

Hugs to you brother. The pain is real. Normies will never understand what we feel.

Thanks bro. Indeed, they will never understand...

Crying is healthy man. I have to do it more often.