Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I finally created a Tinder

Tinder Matchups

Chad fucks beckies.

Normies fuck landwhales and trannies.

Incels get fuck all.

I welcome the dictatorship that bans Tinder and publicly executes the founders.

Over a period of 3 days, 3 likes, two were trannies
I don't know if this is a good or bad thing, but i couldn't even match with the transgenders.
At first i would swipe left if they stated they were trans in the bio, or you could "tell" from the pics.
But eventually i ran a test, to see if i swiped right, if they would swipe right on me. Guess what?
NOT EVEN TRANSGENDERS THINK I'M ATTRACTIVE.
Hahaha. Pretty bad when you can't even get a like from one of them. Most normies would atleast get a like or two back from them.
Same with gay men. None of them swiped right on me either. Both tests go to show that yes, some people are GENUINELY ugly enough to not even be able to get the "easy" method of sex
this is how i know i'm a truecel. All incels should take this test. It determines how incel you are in terms of looks.

If i can't even get likes from gays or trannies, then what kind of chance do i have with a real woman?
in 2022, not a chance. It never began

You Just entered a gynocentric cesspool , of lookxists and faggots .

I mean you cant expect much of the modern Woman who IS utterly privileged and can fuck Chad while being mostly Fat.

Am very thankful i never bothered with any form of online dating.

You will not haves success unless :chad:
then you will delete your account, I hope so. Trash like these apps should not be used by ugly men.