Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I finally blackpilled my mom on my subhumanity

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
She and my father always kept asking me why i never go out and why am i such a loser and all that shit, but today i decided to drop some blackpills. I told my mom how depressed i'am about my baldness and how i'm just too subhuman to have friends or a good life. I kept dropping a blackpill after a blackpill and she tried to counter my blackpills by bluepilling me, but her arguments were pretty weak and easily deboonked like "just hit the gym" and "occupy your time", etc. I told her she's a woman and she can't understand my issues because women don't typically suffer from them. Eventually she surrendered and accepted the blackpill and that there's absolutely no hope for me and just stopped talking all together

Mogs me. Mother said lookism is not a thing :lul:

Mogs me. Mother said lookism is not a thing :lul:
Probably you're not subhuman enough. I'm too subhuman and my life is disgraceful enough that it didn't take any effort to blackpill my parents because they can see the blackpill in me

Hop on fin. Hair= life. Even gigachads look like shit without hair
Gv4yUcx
4lNoGvk

Finasteride makes it worse for me i'm a poor resonder, my only hope is minoxidil + dermarolling combo which sounds promising.
Ah what about ru and dutasteride?
If i go bald i will just blast TREN and Test E non stop and live on king mode until i die from a heart attack
Yea best thing to do blast roids and get a hair systems u might be able to ascend

Ah what about ru and dutasteride?
Hard to acquire RU in my shithole and dutasteride is same shit as finasteride tried it

Yea best thing to do blast roids and get a hair systems u might be able to ascend
I can always jump on a boat and rape delicious white jbs in europe since roids will kill my inhibit completely :ahegao:

Hop on fin. Hair= life. Even gigachads look like shit without hair
View attachment 477629View attachment 477630
Ghandi looks okay even bald, but that opry never ceases to amaze me.
Finasteride makes it worse for me i'm a poor resonder, my only hope is minoxidil + dermarolling combo which sounds promising. If i go bald i will just blast TREN and Test E non stop and live on king mode until i die from a heart attack
Where are you from? I legit see people here going to turkey to do a hair transplant for cheap.

Where are you from? I legit see people here going to turkey to do a hair transplant for cheap.
I'm from Egypt, the cheapest transplant in Turkey will still cost around 3500 euros which is still too much money for me

I'm from Egypt, the cheapest transplant in Turkey will still cost around 3500 euros which is still too much money for me
Do you have at least good beard genetics?

Do you have at least good beard genetics?
Average i guess, but if i blast roids i will grow a thick beard easily. Don't really care anymore though it's over with or without hair

Brutal, had the same talk with my folks a few weeks ago, just didn't black pill them. :feelsbadman:

I black pilled my mom a year ago. She hasn’t been the same since Kek.

I blackpilled my mother when I was still in her womb

get on my level scrub

I need to tell my family the truth of the fesikhpill.

I blackpilled my mother when I was still in her womb

get on my level scrub
Impossible, your mom believed you would turnu intu a finu manu with bigu whitu cocku
I need to tell my family the truth of the fesikhpill.
Jfl if you don't buy your parents feiskh on national holidays, just end yourself

Jfl lol if you don't buy your parents feiskh on national holidays, just end yourself
I told them to stop eating it because it smells bad.

I told them to stop eating it because it smells bad.
Pussy and ass and arguably tits smell bad and we still love them. You shouldn't let the smell stop you from embracing your true nature