Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I figured out why Gymcels love Vocal Trance music

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
High-IQ Chads who don't want to come off as nerdy listen to Vocal trance, because it's a very nihilist/emotional style of music that doesn't make you seem like a faggot around your Low-IQ Chad circles who listen to ooogabooga rap and heavy metal.

So what happens? Gymcels see High-IQ Chads who are capable of deeper thinking listening to Vocal Trance, so they adopted it part of their Gymcel culture. "Woah, Im just like Chadzyzz now"

Dont be fooled by Zyzz's "dumb wog brah" act, he went to a private school and was 99% percentile high school exams (doctor tier intelligence)

IM FARKIN' ZYZZ BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Zyzz's "dumb wog brah" act, he went to a private school and was 99% percentile high school exams (doctor tier intelligence)
Aziz IQ mogs nearly the whole forum. the dude was pretty smart, he was just a massive troll.

IM FARKIN' ZYZZ BRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Aziz IQ mogs nearly the whole forum. the dude was pretty smart, he was just a massive troll.

I dont even think its trolling in the way we think of typical trolling, I think it was Zyzz's way to be in Chad social circles, to play the dumb wog brah, even though he was actually high IQ, and vocal trance is a good cope for high IQ chads (so gymcels copy)

Its like how a above-average IQ foid will dumb herself down to a low IQ Chads level in order to be with him and not make him feel stupid

do you think Aziz would've been as popular if he was a lot shorter lets say under 170cm? so around 5'6?
Its like how a above-average IQ foid will dumb herself down to a low IQ Chads level in order to be with him and not make him feel stupid

do you think Aziz would've been as popular if he was a lot shorter lets say under 170cm? so around 5'6?

Nope. No chance.

Zyzz best friend/gymbro Babo was 5'5 and nobody cares about him

Images

Images 1

99% percentile high school exams (doctor tier intelligence)
Zyzz was doing things right though, imagine being Chad and living a boring life as a doctor. I'd much rather be a roid pumping party boy who gym maxes the rest of the day. He could have probably been making serious cash now a days with how much social media e-celeb faggotry has grown.

Zyzz was doing things right though, imagine being Chad and living a boring life as a doctor. I'd much rather be a roid pumping party boy who gym maxes the rest of the day. He could have probably been making serious cash now a days with how much social media e-celeb faggotry has grown.

His brother makes 6 figures off Zyzzs name right now running online business selling merch/programs, so yeah im sure Zyzz would be doing that himself. Zyzz era was just before social media really took off as being massively profitable.

High-IQ Chads who don't want to come off as nerdy listen to Vocal trance, because it's a very nihilist/emotional style of music that doesn't make you seem like a faggot around your Low-IQ Chad circles who listen to ooogabooga rap and heavy metal.

Dont be fooled by Zyzz's "dumb wog brah" act, he went to a private school and was 99% percentile high school exams (doctor tier intelligence)
Trance is more popular in Australia, they have better festivals and a lot more of them. Gymcels go to them purely to show off their physiques.

People forget how good of genes Zyzz had to begin with (minus being a framecel). If he was born with a bigger frame, he'd have never overcompensated by gymceling. People also forget that Zyzz had strict ethnic helicopter parents, which prevented him from being NT when he was younger. Zyzz never forgot about all the cunts and douchebags who used to bully him. Even if you ascend, you will be haunted by the memories you never had.
He'd be one of the leading figures in the fitness industry, maybe even a motivational speaker/life coach.
His brother makes 6 figures off Zyzzs name right now running online business selling merch/programs, so yeah im sure Zyzz would be doing that himself. Zyzz era was just before social media really took off as being massively profitable.
If Zyzz were still alive, that faggot Jeff Seid would've never been able to copycat him

@Chris_Jones Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis Jooones, represent physiques of greatness. Gonna assume from this thread the name isn't a coincidence, why'd you pick that username, also you remember Vince G lol?

@Chris_Jones Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis Jooones, represent physiques of greatness. Gonna assume from this thread the name isn't a coincidence, why'd you pick that username, also you remember Vince G lol?
Idk what you're talking about. I couldn't think of a username for my youtube account, so I made a fake name. When I started commenting on incel videos, a guy invited me to join the forum. I kept the name so people would recognize me from youtube. I regret it though, I wish my username was Outcast among outcasts, like in my sig. It describes me perfectly.

Idk what you're talking about. I couldn't think of a username for my youtube account, so I made a fake name. When I started commenting on incel videos, a guy invited me to join the forum. I kept the name so people would recognize me from youtube. I regret it though, I wish my username was Outcast among outcasts, like in my sig. It describes me perfectly.
Oh okay, Chris Jones is just some Tyrone manlet gymfag. He used to have a funny/pathetic sidekick named Vince G who was caught stealing protein shakes at multiple gyms like a fucking retard while being on welfare.

Oh okay, Chris Jones is just some Tyrone manlet gymfag. He used to have a funny/pathetic sidekick named Vince G who was caught stealing protein shakes at multiple gyms like a fucking retard while being on welfare.
From where?

From where?

Haha coooooooooooope

Zyzz was the first thing that popped in my head when I read the title of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back