Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I felt nothing when I fucked 6 foot stacies.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
In my dream. You realize that you're so fucking inkwell that when you dream of yourself being chad, you don't get the actual feeling of sex because you DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS!!!
I've always wanted to fuck toilets taller than me while I am a behemoth so I can show them who is in charge.
I don't feel anything because sex is not real. I've never seen it in real life so how could it be existent? Sex is propaganda to torture us all.

maybe my uncle molested me cuz i sorta feeling smth in my sex dreams its like a massive pressure on my dick

maybe my uncle molested me cuz i sorta feeling smth in my sex dreams its like a massive pressure on my dick
Your confused AVI photo makes this line you said funnier :feelshaha:

Anyways, I've only had a wet dream once and it felt exactly like a huge amount of pressure was on that specific area. Very weird feeling.

Anyways, I've only had a wet dream once and it felt exactly like a huge amount of pressure was on that specific area. Very weird feeling.
sex is a major psyop and we are being tortured and fooled once again

sex is a major psyop and we are being tortured and fooled once again
I'm going to chemically castrate myself. I don't want to live in this psyop anymore.

tbh i'd like to fuck a +6' stacy

Gangstalkers are making this feeling.

Brutal. I got a blowjob in a dream it felt super good and realistic

In my dream. You realize that you're so fucking inkwell that when you dream of yourself being chad, you don't get the actual feeling of sex because you DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS!!!
I've always wanted to fuck toilets taller than me while I am a behemoth so I can show them who is in charge.
I don't feel anything because sex is not real. I've never seen it in real life so how could it be existent? Sex is propaganda to torture us all.
Virgin's who try lucid dreaming have the same problem