Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I felt guilty after it

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
As a Christancell, after fapping . I am depressed and realized I am always praying God for the same sin.

Judging No Way GIF by Cameo

you are just a product of this evil society brocel. no shame in fapping.

Remember god is watching you, imagine how he must feel.

Remember god is watching you, imagine how he must feel.
Low IQ take. God views the sin of the sinner equally as the saint, they are both damnable aside from the blood of Jesus that some choice to accept.

OP, you are probably feeling convicted from the Spirit. I encourage you to repent and then make changes to reduce the chances of you doing it again, either by blocking the website, avoiding using your phone in certain places, etc.

Low IQ take. God views the sin of the sinner equally as the saint, they are both damnable aside from the blood of Jesus that some choice to accept.

OP, you are probably feeling convicted from the Spirit. I encourage you to repent and then make changes to reduce the chances of you doing it again, either by blocking the website, avoiding using your phone in certain places, etc.
I don't believe on god was just trying to comfort OP

As a Christancell, after fapping . I am depressed and realized I am always praying God for the same sin.
I remember doing 10 hail mary's afterwards everytime I fapped as atonement LOL.

Don't bother trying. I'm not intimidated by you at all.

I don't like having my nose under constant pressure.

I will try to do that

If you had a loving wife or girlfriend, you wouldn't need to fap anymore. So it's society fault really.