Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I fell asleep for 10 hours for the second time

Is sex education a real thing ?

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Felt good ngl. Like my dreams have been really fun lately I was flying through the city and the music that was playing reminded me of times as a child in the early 2000s because it was from video games I played. I almost had a wet dream but I woke up in time to realize I was alone again and started my day staring at the celling

Last edited:
Bruh you just edited your entire thread. It was about sex education

I’m saving it for tomorrow afternoon i messed up on thoughts just answer the poll question and it will make sense tomorrow it’s 4pm where I’m at and I think most won’t see it due to it being late and it’s in the lounge.

Last edited:
I’m testing something what if I have a thread about something not related to the poll questions
I saw it before the edit.
I’m saving it for tomorrow afternoon i messed up on thoughts just answer the poll question and it will make sense tomorrow it’s 4pm where I’m at and I think most won’t see it due to it being late and it’s in the lounge.
I can't answer the poll because I can't understand it

I saw it before the edit.

I can't answer the poll because I can't understand it
Ya don’t have to answer it I doubt most will see it but I want to post it tomorrow cause I waited to late to post it i was doing a freelance project for some client and wanted to post. How was ya day so far anyway?

I wish i could sleep 10 hours

Sleep, along with nice food, is probably one of the biggest pleasures in life. 10 hours is ok.

Yes, they just want to taunt us.

This is how people have sex, and you dirty inkwell, you will never experience this

i had a dream i was wage cucking and fucked up something and spent the rest of my shift sweating and panicking trying to figure out what to do because my co workers had left me all alone.

then i woke up to my mom screaming at me and got into a heated debate with her b4 going to work where i was harassed by customers and yelled at by my manager.

just dreammax bro! jfl all i have are nightmares i cant even escape reality in my dreams

I’m testing something what if I have a thread about something not related to the poll questions
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

XD