Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fell anxious when walking past my classmates

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
Today i walked past a group consisting of three girls and one boy. They were all smilling and stuff.

I walked past them and they were not even paying attention to me, but for some reason i felt so anxious.

I hate how docile and cucked i am.

Does any one else relate?
I hate how my classmates can just talk casually without thinking about what they will respond with. I hate pepole that don't have anxiety

Fml

@Ron.Belgrade

Never began for non NT cels

Yeah
It always feels like they're looking at you.

Today i walked past a group consisting of three girls and one boy. They were all smilling and stuff.

I walked past them and they were not even paying attention to me, but for some reason i felt so anxious.

I hate how my classmates can just talk casually without thinking about what they will respond with. I hate pepole that don't have anxiety

Fml

@Ron.Belgrade
Relatable, I had similar experiences in high school, walking past other people made me extremely anxious.

I believe you, bro :feelsbadman:
Your classmates really seemed to fucking hate you for some reason in those WhatsApp screenshots

Fml

@Ron.Belgrade
Thank god my classmates are ugly as fuck except for 1 bitch

I believe you, bro :feelsbadman:
Your classmates really seemed to fucking hate you for some reason in those WhatsApp screenshots
Bro. THEY DESPISE ME.
all the guys look at me like a sissy
And all the girls see me as a rapist

I sometimes feel this kind of shit when i don't feel good about myself, more precisely when i indulge in bad habits or thoughts. Not being grounded sucks. As a lonely man without any form of social support/love you can't let yourself go even one day or you'll slip. For me i think it really stems from feelings of anger/apprehension and only then it becomes anxiety because in society you can't be walking wanting to crack people's skulls open. And i'm not an impulsive idiot so the cognitive dissonance gets to me. Worst thing is, it acts like a self fulfilling prophecy because if normies see you being in a bad place mentally they will pick on it and attack you psychologically. Maybe not in good environments like some quiet, safe neighborhood or a nice job place but not everyone gets to have these. So the more you apprehend them being mean the more they will be mean. And the more they are mean the more it gets to you. But i had so much "exposure therapy" irl these last years that it's starting to act backwards, i'm starting to not care :feelsUgh:

Damn . The world is a jungle out there bro.
Stay safe

Sorry no, and also I don’t have any pics of them other than the instagram ones, BECAUSE THEY DID NOT ALLOW ME TO JOIN THEIR GROUP CHAT!!!! I am an outcast
Holy shit. Not even the group chat? Send an insta pic. Coomfuel:ahegao:

Yes. I wanna go to college
Good. At least you will soon be done with high school and you will get a ''reset'' for college.

High school was the absolute worse for me solely because I had developed a reputation as a weirdo. But when I went to college, I could start from 0. It was so much better.

Good. At least you will soon be done with high school and you will get a ''reset'' for college.

High school was the absolute worse for me solely because I had developed a reputation as a weirdo. But when I went to college, I could start from 0. It was so much better.
Im glad its better for You. I wanna go to medicine.
I should studymaxx and become a surgeon

I wont do anything. If You dont want to, thats ok
Ok in private but for some reason it doesn’t allow me to post pictures straight up in conversations?? I can only post pictures here, in conversations in demand a link

Ok in private but for some reason it doesn’t allow me to post pictures straight up in conversations?? I can only post pictures here, in conversations in demand a link
Damn. Maybe here?

Truecel trait: after graduating, you never want to meet your former classmates ever again.