Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel your pain manlets

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

this is so fucking brutal

im seriously so sorry for every manlet here

Any mother that do something like that to her own son deserve to be shot, but then again she is a foid, it's her fault that her son is short but she is just doing what foids do best put the blame on undesirable males, even if is her own son, disgusting whore

Literally no perks to being short as a male. You'll probably be mistaken to be a child but thats it.

I do not feel for manlets with big dicks.

What?! I had to read this like 3 times because I couldn't believe what I was reading..
He is your f#$% son you bitch, he grew inside you body, he is a part of your body, he is a part of you!!
Omfg I swear that everytime I think I comprehend how demonic these femoids are someone here has to come up with
a thread pushing these demonic creatures into higher standard of pure evil.

What a despicable piece of shit that foid is. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

What a stupid cunt

manlets gave us hitler, goebbels, napoleon and stalin. What an undignified existence and unworthy end to their genes they're facing now as they're being crushed under the weight of female hypergamy

Last edited:
I made a posting these days about how I feel that my parents never loved me, and that this becomes very clear when one of my brothers visits my mother. Her treatment changes me absurdly, the jokes begin and she makes me feel like shit.

You might get a late life growth spurt. I was around 5'6 my entire life then around age 17-20 I'm now 5'8 5'9(doctors and their instruments inconsistencies etc.) I don't know my actual height but I ascended from total manlet to just manlet.

manlets gave us hitler, goebbels, napoleon and stalin. What an undignified existence and unworthy end to their genes they're facing now as they're being crushed under the white of female hypergamy
Caesar octavian/augustus/godking, and godking alexander. For some reason military genius' are always manlets. Napoleon complex is definitely real you have to work your ass off to compensate for lack of stature.

This made me sad. I feel for him.

Caesar octavian/augustus/godking, and godking alexander. For some reason military genius' are always manlets. Napoleon complex is definitely real you have to work your ass off to compensate for lack of stature.
Yeah, we're gonna spiral into mediocrity as we all become content Chads once the return to the jungle is complete

Yeah, we're gonna spiral into mediocrity as we all become content Chads once the return to the jungle is complete
Welcome to the jungle where looks won't get you by
We got all the guns we want and chadlites just fucking die
now you are a very sexy girl, very hard to pls
You can taste the hydroshock .45s but they don't come for free
jungle welcome to the jungle gonna make chad bbbbbbbb bleed bleed ugh yea gonna make chad bleed.

Welcome to the jungle where looks won't get you by
We got all the guns we want and chadlites just fucking die
now you are a very sexy girl, very hard to pls
You can taste the hydroshock .45s but they don't come for free
jungle welcome to the jungle gonna make chad bbbbbbbb bleed bleed ugh yea gonna make chad bleed.
you wish bro. Chad will secure all the prime foids for himself, forming existence harems, and below him there will be a beta workerbee cuckold class of 4s-6s/10 that work to financially provide for and serve Chad so as to avoid social ostracision by foids, while being forced to settle with the sub 4 bluehaired landwhales that are too ugly to have Chad, whom they share with other beta males in hopes that maybe it will be their turn to impregnate her next, and the sub4 males will be told to eat shit and rot

Last edited:
you wish bro. Chad will secure all the prime foids for himself, forming existence harems, and below him there will be a beta workerbee cuckold class of 4s-6s/10 that work to financially provide for and serve Chad so as to avoid social ostracision and being shunned by foids, while being forced to settle with the sub 4 bluehaired landwhales that are too ugly to have Chad, whom he shares with other beta males in hopes that maybe it will be his turn to impregnate her next, and the sub4 males will be told to eat shit and rot
Yea that is the future we are heading for unless a serious civil war breaks out that destroys the fabric of what remains of american unity/culture.

roasties are OBSESSED with men'sheights

A manlet with a big dick is like a rusty Honda Accord with a race car engine.
Pretty much this. Having a normal or large dick is pointless if nobody can even see it.

Why does every tallfag tell us manlets that they feel sorry for us? We don’t want your pity.

It's not, believe me.
Yea I guess I wouldn't know about that shit I just feel that you are immediately looked over(quite literally) and penis/personality doesn't compensate for a lack of height/bad frame.

Being short is one of the single worst things ever to happen in the genetic process.

It's already bad enough I get bullied in school for my height, and girls reject me, but to be treated this way from your own mom hurts so much. I need advice?

Inceltear : It's your bad personality.
Inceltear, again: Did you shower?
Inceltear : It dat toxic masculinity. MAS-CUU-LIN-NITY

You are universally hated if youre short and ugly

I swear that mom must be an Asian foid. I've never seen such behavior from a mother before unless she's Asian

Manlets are deserve the respect tbh. RIP

despicable, but entirely unsurprising. the only group more hated than short men are hideous men. I am unfortunate enough to fall into both categories.

only manlets know pain of manlets

Fucking hell this shit makes me want to die.

I've gotten so much shit for my height and theres just NOTHING you can fucking do. NOTHING

SORRY MY BONES ARENT FUCKING BIG ENOUGH