Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel uncomfortable around people with flabby/weak bodies

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
This includes thin women with pudgy twigs for limbs, as well as chubby women whose fat is somehow a pure gloop of lard draped over their body, as opposed to somewhat proportioned via athletics.

Likewise I cringe at thin men with zero muscle definition or size. It makes me squirm uncomfortably.

I think some kind of muscle tone is extremely important to look healthy and attractive for both sexes.

I have begun a workout program with an attempt to get swole. I’m feeling a lot better about myself, but I have a long way to go

Lmao everyone can change their body.
If u are fat You Will have lagre amounts of loose skin, if ur skinny You can get scars. Pimples and skin diseaces can also do nasty stuff

If u are fat You Will have lagre amounts of loose skin, if ur skinny You can get scars. Pimples and skin diseaces can also do nasty stuff
Ok good point. I feel uncomfortable at a lot of things tbh.

@Blacktarpill over for you bro

really not that difficult to not be a flabby piece of shit, a lot of unfit people seem resentful and threatened if you're in better shape

I've been doing "face-ups" and I'm starting to see results! My face is less flabby and sometimes it looks buffed!

A lean looking body, is probably the most aesthetically pleasing body to look at ngl.