Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel the rope tightening around my neck

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I can feel the braided rope tightening and itching around my neck, each passing day more and more tight...

I made a thread a week back about how my suicidal thoughts came back and this time they hit me like a truck.

Fuck my life fucking sucks. No one to comfort me, no one that cares. Fuck this bullshit I don't want to die but my suffering is starting to outweigh my survival instinct...

Last edited:
Worst existence ever and nobody is coming to save you. You can only hope your brain overcomes all the negative thoughts which is super unlikely.

Worst existence ever and nobody is coming to save you. You can only hope your brain overcomes all the negative thoughts which is super unlikely.
I always talk to oldcels and they always tell me it gets worse by the year :cryfeels::feelsrope:

I always talk to oldcels and they always tell me it gets worse by the year :cryfeels::feelsrope:
You can only cope with stoicism if you still remotely want to live.

I can feel the braided rope tightening and itching around my neck, each passing day more and more tight...

I made a thread a week back about how my suicidal thoughts came back and this time they hit me like a truck.

Fuck my life fucking sucks. No one to comfort me, no one that cares. Fuck this bullshit I don't want to die but my suffering is starting to outweigh my survival instinct...
Bro, Youve got us, Dont die!

"Pepehug emoji" :feelsaww:

You can only cope with stoicism if you still remotely want to live.
Thats what i do, Half my nose is gone but i still cope and just play vidya all day rotting in excruciating pain, its been this way for 1 and a half years now and when i woke up today half my nose was sagging, Hospital refuse to treat it so if i die from an infection so be it lol, Never do rhinoplasty! EVER! Not that it wasnt sagging from before, It was crooked in the middle like a jew before aleredy, Maybe i can see how well im treated when my nose has fall off and only skin remain.

Life is a gift they say, A gift that keeps giving, Any motivational speaker in my shoes would kill themselves, Because im mentally strong ive been able to survive this long where others would have killed themselves long time ago.

Last edited:
Thats what i do, Half my nose is gone but i still cope and just play vidya all day rotting in excruciating pain, its been this way for 1 and a half years now and when i woke up today half my nose was sagging, Hospital refuse to treat it so if i die from an infection so be it lol, Never do rhinoplasty! EVER! Not that it wasnt sagging from before, It was crooked in the middle like a jew before aleredy, Maybe i can see how well im treated when my nose has fall off and only skin remain.
Fucking hell that sounds painful as shit. I started imaging the same shit about my nose the way you describe it. I feel sorry for ya. Also first hearing that rhinoplasty can fuck you up this bad.

Fucking hell that sounds painful as shit. I started imaging the same shit about my nose the way you describe. I feel sorry for ya. Also first hearing that rhinoplasty can fuck you up this bad.
NEVER do rhinplasty no matter how BAD your nose is, Dont wanna end up like me, Im roping when ive had enough.

My legacy lives on in my postcount lol

I was born a trucel and will die a trucel.

This is the life cycle given to me, I have no power and i am left to die by my own goverment.

Oogway My Time Has Come GIF - Oogway MyTimeHasCome - Discover & Share GIFs

Last edited:
NEVER do rhinplasty no matter how BAD your nose is, Dont wanna end up like me, Im roping when ive had enough.

My legacy lives on in my postcount lol

I was born a trucel and will die a trucel.

This is the life cycle given to me, I have no power and i am left to die by my own goverment.

Oogway My Time Has Come GIF - Oogway MyTimeHasCome - Discover & Share GIFs
Google says rhinoplasty has a success rate of 80-90%. Brutal as fuck. Trucel tier luck.

Google says rhinoplasty has a success rate of 80-90%. Brutal as fuck. Trucel tier luck.
It doesnt have that success rate, They just shove people under the rug to hide bad reputation and they have paid to keep it saying 80-90, The 80-90 is false, Alot of surgeons dont even know what they are doing. The success rate is 50/50 do or die and its impossible to get any help afterwards if your male and your struggling, My parents just says pull yourself together, I guess its just over for me then, My parents have also left me to die.

It doesnt have that success rate, They just shove people under the rug to hide bad reputation and they have paid to keep it saying 80-90, The 80-90 is false, Alot of surgeons dont even know what they are doing.
My sister got rhinoplasty and it was a success. And if 80-90% is false then what is roughly the real success rate?

My sister got rhinoplasty and it was a success. And if 80-90% is false then what is roughly the real success rate?
50/50, And she was successful.