Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel so fucking terrible about trying to enter the sexual market JUST after phone apps had ruined it

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
It was in 2018 when I started really trying my hardest in succeeding.

I'm pretty sure things would've been significantly better even five years earlier in 2013 when Tinder was not yet mainstream and TikTok Chads hadn't distorted foids' standards too terribly. Think about it: the #1 teen idol Justin Bieber was pretty much just a high-tier normie. Now the men foids watch on TikTok are godlike, flawless Chads.

2012-2020 has been an absolute catastrophe.

It wasn't any better in 2013. I had a short PUA phase during that time in college. I failed miserably. Haven't cold approached a foid since 2014.

You have start reminding your self every morning that It Never Began..

Once you do that , you'll start to enjoy yourself a bit.

It wasn't any better in 2013. I had a short PUA phase during that time in college. I failed miserably. Haven't cold approached a foid since 2014.
For sure it was better even if it was still bad. Unless you mean to say that Instagram, TikTok and Tinder haven't affected the market negatively? Plus there's the #MeToo bullshit.

Oh I've tossed hope away for sure. But I'm still left wondering if things could've been different in a slightly different environment.

Larp it was over for you in 2013 with your no chin having ass
:feelsjuice:
Welcome to the club
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I feel the exact same way man. It's a fact that hypergamy began to massively ramp up post 2012(Tinder). Many of us would've been able to ascend if we entered the game before then.

I feel the exact same way man. It's a fact that hypergamy began to massively ramp up post 2012(Tinder). Many of us would've been able to ascend if we entered the game before then.
The world ended in 2012.

Larp it was over for you in 2013 with your no chin having ass
:feelsjuice:
Welcome to the club
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
No, I don't think women are naturally that discriminative. It's only when they get to see and taste Chad enough that they change. I bet a woman would rather choose a 3 or 4/10 than be alone, if she doesn't think she has a choice.

Atleast you get front row seats to clownworld and hopefully it’s collapse and replacement with a white taliban government that will return foids to their natural status as property.

tbh, do things for yourself fuck normies

Atleast you get front row seats to clownworld and hopefully it’s collapse and replacement with a white taliban government that will return foids to their natural status as property.
I feel like collapse is cope unfortunately. Things will just slowly rot to shit with no epic boom.

No, I don't think women are naturally that discriminative. It's only when they get to see and taste Chad enough that they change. I bet a woman would rather choose a 3 or 4/10 than be alone, if she doesn't think she has a choice.
Shit tier thread GrAYcel faggot Cope

Youngcel cope. Before Tinder, foids would go out to bars/clubs to get picked up by Chad.

Youngcel cope. Before Tinder, foids would go out to bars/clubs to get picked up by Chad.
A club environment will still have a very limited selection of men compared to how phone apps are practically an unlimited channel for the best of the best to get as many foids as they want.

Before Tinder, chads were harder to get so foids would settle for normie hookups more often. You can't seriously believe that online dating has had no impact on hypergamy

Shit tier thread GrAYcel faggot Cope
I think women are wired to be deathly afraid of being alone. Loneliness was certain death for them in the jungle. I dare say that they will accept lower value men in the face of no other options.

I feel like collapse is cope unfortunately. Things will just slowly rot to shit with no epic boom.
Probably yeah. Failed state can be kept going forever with military consent, fiat money, and nonstop propaganda. Whatever, it’s fun to pretend.

it’s probably a good idea to fuck off to the middle of the woods in a first world cabin. Would probabaly be really zen and conducive to incel lifestyle

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back