Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel so bad as a white person that I ended up with subhuman browns.

Are you white?

• Yes

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • No-Indian

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • No-Asian

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No-black

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
>fighting against non sentient nature filters. 

Just the idea is so absurd,hating females=hating nature,nothing more. Females simply filter out genes they arent something you can hate or fight.

Fuck off with your lookism bullshit, femoids should all be punished for the torture they cause us.

Morf12 said:
I remember a  white supremacists online in one of the deep forums I used to visit believe that Jesus Christ would take care of all the "shits skin" muslims/arabs in the world and his country. Yes, Jesus Christ the Palestinian Jew who likely looked to different than the average arab with medium to tanned skin, shorter on average due to evolution/nutrition, and dark features who by today's standards would be badly groomed.

Lmao yeah... Another reason not to pay attention to them. The irony is that they'd say that shit and then post merchant memes.

You can't fight bullets with ideas; Heidegger knew that, such was his dismay about WWII being a battle of material. Philosophy itself is dead today in a world about material stimulation. Nobody cares about high-flying ideas when we're busy getting chemical rushes off fast cars and big tittied sluts with waxed holes getting railed in our oculus rift goggles. 

It's just entertaining ourselves because there is nothing to actually fight for. Some people have better entertainmemt possibilities (Chad, rich guys), some guys are consigned to wagecucking and masturbation. 

But a unifying goal that creates camaraderie, that's all gone. Of course, some people hijack that sleeping desire (the Trump as savior bullshit).

Sooner or later, I think, the incels, the wagecucks, they'll get tired of this life not worth living, and revolt, or do things that destabilize the society. I don't think it's far reaching to say most people here are misanthropes who want to tear this shithole system down.

jagged0 said:
Fuck off with your lookism bullshit, femoids should all be punished for the torture they cause us.

But you are causing yourself torture by desiring them. 
It is nature that is causing you torture not the females.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Women are preprogrammed bio machines that simply follow evolution drive to seek out best genes. 
If you were female you would act the same. And females treat Chads VERY nice.

If I was female my main thing I would look for is good character traits that would raise my kids nicely.
Nothing like the modern day female who are only hedonistic.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Women are preprogrammed bio machines that simply follow evolution drive to seek out best genes. 
If you were female you would act the same. And females treat Chads VERY nice.

Then why are you even on this website. Go looksmax and get surgeries. Or else if you have no issues with modern females simply LDAR. Not sure why are you wasting your time here since you have already figured everything out.

11gaijin said:
Then why are you even on this website. Go looksmax and get surgeries. Or else if you have no issues with modern females simply LDAR. Not sure why are you wasting your time here since you have already figured everything out.

Because I am incel. And I have no real issues with females.
I am a subhuman who deserves what I received. Rejection and suffering for being born wrong and with bad parents.

anon2719 said:
If I was female my main thing I would look for is good character traits that would raise my kids nicely.
Nothing like the modern day female who are only hedonistic.

Not even modern female. Modern Western female I would say. West is cucked which promotes cuckoldry and degeneracy and then wonders why they are Incel

sepelion said:
Lmao yeah... Another reason not to pay attention to them. The irony is that they'd say that shit and then post merchant memes.

You can't fight bullets with ideas; Heidegger knew that, such was his dismay about WWII being a battle of material. Philosophy itself is dead today in a world about material stimulation. Nobody cares about high-flying ideas when we're busy getting chemical rushes off fast cars and big tittied sluts with waxed holes getting railed in our oculus rift goggles. 

It's just entertaining ourselves because there is nothing to actually fight for. Some people have better entertainmemt possibilities (Chad, rich guys), some guys are consigned to wagecucking and masturbation. 

But a unifying goal that creates camaraderie, that's all gone. Of course, some people hijack that sleeping desire (the Trump as savior bullshit).

Global Warming disasters like you see in movies are the only true hope of unification of people and the world. The chances of that happening any time soon is unlikely.

11gaijin said:
Not even modern female. Modern Western female I would say. West is cucked which promotes cuckoldry and degeneracy and then wonders why they are Incel

Ya it's extremely sad.
Just imagine a world where feminism never existed, we would be 100x more advanced then we are now.

I laugh at racist and race baiters, they're just playing right into the hands of the elites. The real problem has never been race, but cultural differences. Take an african baby in the 1400's from a savage part of africa and raise him in a european society from the same timeline and he's nothing like the africans in africa. If the elites take over the world the only thing thats going to matter is who's rich and who's poor.

NegroKing said:
Well let's put it this way-the standard for being ugly is much higher for minorities than for whites. You can be facially a 6/10 but if you're brown you're still considered ugly by women.

Minorities(besides blacks) can either be incel or Chad, there is nothing in between. We aren't blessed with any of this normie/Chad-lite bullshit that you guys enjoy.

The majority of brown people still get laid. STOP COPING. The vast, vast, vast majority of people are not incel regardless of race. We are at the bottom of the barrel.

OP is a lookism faggot and should be purged.

AM I THE ONLY BLACKCEL HERE!? : (

Framecel222 said:
The majority of brown people still get laid. STOP COPING. The vast, vast, vast majority of people are not incel regardless of race. We are at the bottom of the barrel.

That's only large scale. I'm sure you'll find that most Indian and Asian young men in the west are incel.

Just look up online dating stats. I'm black but op isn't wrong when it comes to race

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060?gi=e660799b882f

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back